9. James Potter: Dance

James had just pulled off one of his most complicated and mischievous pranks, he had managed to turn the entire Ravenclaw quitich team bright orange with a number of nasty green spots

"James Potter!" He heard a teacher yell so he bolted down the corridor. "I really need a room to hide in!" He thought desperately and then suddenly a door appeared in front of him.

"Come back here!" The professor yelled so James darted inside the room and slammed the door shut.

He took a deep breath  before he realised there was music playing. James walked into the room and discovered that it was actually not a room but a stage with hundreds of seats for spectators to watch.

James walked closer and took a seat when he saw you step out onto the stage, he ducked down low enough to not be seen but had a perfect view of you.

He watched as suddenly the music got louder and you began to move your body, your movements mimicking the music and leaving James feeling like he could not look away.

As he continued to watch he got up onto a seat to get a better view as you danced around the stage, your movements told a story and it was one that James wished would never end.

James couldn't help but think of you as a bird or an angel as your body swung freely as if the wind were controlling it.

When the music finished and you stood still James stood up and clapped louder than ever, causing you to jump.

"Potter? What the hell are you doing here?" You asked sounding annoyed. "That was amazing!" James said as he climbed onto the stage. "Were you watching me?" You said sounding embarrassed. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" He asked, his gaze transfixed on you.

"I've been dancing since I was a kid." You said. "Will you show me more?" He asked sounding like an excited kid. "Really?" He nodded so you agreed to it.

This time James sat at the edge of the stage, never taking his eyes off of you for a minute due to fear that he'd miss something amazing.

~~~~

So I'm really into contemporary dance so I thought this would be fun! Also look at the girl dancing in the video, isn't she amazing! And if you didn't realise they were in the room of requirements.