James Potter: the other woman 4

You stormed right out of the dining hall, pushing past the students who were in your way

You stormed right out of the dining hall, pushing past the students who were in your way. You needed to get out of there.

You felt your eyes sting with tears but you didn't let them fall, you wiped your eyes briskly, making sure nobody would see that you were upset.

You barged into your room, waking poor molly up in the process. "Huh?" Molly said with a startle as she sat up in her bed. "Oh Y/N, did you brig me breakfast?" She asked with a smile, she hadn't realised you were upset until she wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Sorry Molly, I totally forgot." You said trying to sound fine but your friend saw right through your acting.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she jumped out of her bed. "It's nothing," you said but she only pressed the subject more, that's when Mary came barging into the room.

"That bloody idiot!" She yelled snagging Molly's attention off of you, thankfully. "What's wrong with you?" Molly asked. "That idiot!" She repeated. "Who's that?" Molly asked.

"Sirius Black." Suddenly Mary calmed down as she saw you rubbing your eyes. "You okay Y/N?" She asked, this time you just shook your head.

You explained what happened the night before with James and how you thought it meant something to him and Mary just sighed.

"He's a typical boy, a dirty, slimy typical boy." Mary said making you nod. "I know what'll cheer you up," Molly said with a smile on her face.

"There's a house party in one of the villages near by," you frowned. "How do you know that?" You asked and suddenly Molly's cheeks went bright red. "Arthur invited me," you all smirked at her.

"Sounds good to me," Mary said but you just shook your head, "I don't feel like it," you said making the girls frown. "Listen, if you don't go then we don't go." Molly said.

"Fine," you sighed, you didn't want he girls missing out on a good time because of you. "Sorted, Molly can get off with her crush, you can get over that dick and I can neck as many boys as possible!" You all giggled at Mar.

~~~~~

Eventually the time had come for you to get ready and go to the party, even though you didn't feek up to it at first but the girls had convinced you so you dolled yourself up and headed out.

When you and your friends got to the party you couldn't help but smile at how packed the house was, this was going to be a good night.

Eventually molly went off to go find Arthur and Mary had sent you on a mission to go and find something for the two of you to drink.