Remus Lupin: Monster

Life was difficult for Remus, he had had to deal with the fact he was a werewolf ever since he was a child and as he grew it only got more difficult as the beast with in grew stronger

It was his third year at Hogwarts, eventually the news spread of Remus' condition, only few people knew what he was but Severus Snape was one of then and he wanted to make Remus' life a living hell.

When Remus was walking back from detention one night, for not doing his homework on a full moon, Severus cornered him with Lucious Malfoy.

"Well look what the werewolf dragged in," Severus said smugly. "Go away." Remus said back as he continued to walk to the Gryffindor dorms.
"Make us beast boy," Lucious taunted.
"Show us the big bad wolf!" They both sniggered.

"I said go away snivellious!" Snape hated the nickname given to him by the marauders and remus knew it.
"Oh you'll pay for that." Snape said in a sinister tone.

"Try it." Remus snapped back, he had had an already miserable day after the full moon and now he had to deal with these two idiots.

"There's two wizards and only one werewolf, I don't think this will end in your favour." Lucious said taking his wand out of his pocket.

"Last time I checked there was equal numbers," you said emerging from around the corner.
"What do you want?" Snape said in a tone of disgust.
"Sticking up for this mutt now?" Lucious said in a sickened tone.

"Well of course I will?" You said acting dumb founded. "And whys that? You're a wizard like us! You need to check which side you fight for brat." Snape spat out.

"That's where you're both wrong," you said standing next to Remus. "You're correct, there are two wizards but there's more than one werewolf," all three boys looked at you with utter confusion present in their eyes.

"And us wolves stick together, right remus?" Remus nodded but still didn't understand what you were getting at.
"So you'd better run along before we let the beasts out of their cage,"

"You're lying." Snape said quickly.
"Don't say I didn't warn you!" Suddenly you bounced forwards letting out a horrific howl, Snape and Lucious wailed like the bloody barren before running off with a frightened scream.

"You shouldn't of done that," Remus said as you chuckled at the sight of the retreating slytherins. "They'll think you're a monster too," you just shrugged.

"You know I'm not a monster," Remus nodded. "And I know you're not a monster either," you said with a smile. "And that's all I really care about," remus smiled, "I owe you one." You nodded, "you can take me to Honey dukes this Saturday," remus nodded as the two of you walked back to your dorms.