James Potter: The morning after

You yawned as you woke up in the soft, warm bed

You yawned as you woke up in the soft, warm bed. You instantly took notice in the messy black hair on your pillow and smiled as you saw James sleeping beside you.

You weren't his girlfriend but you still decided to sleep with the boy, you couldn't help yourself and no one would blame you for giving in to the urge, he was gorgeous and he had this charm that had the majority of the girls in your school throwing themselves at him.

It was odd to see James with out his glasses on but you liked it. You recalled wha had happened the night before and couldn't help but smile at the sleeping boy as you remembered how sweet he was.

There was many rumours going around the school about James Potter that you used to believe we're true, the rumours of him shagging girls and then tossing them away but now you knew they weren't true.

After your passionate session, rather than leave James pulled you in for a cuddle.

"You're staring at me," you heard him say in a deep sleepy voice. "Can't you keep your eyes off of me? I know I've got a good body but come on Y/N, at least act like you're not staring." He teased making you smirk at him.

"You're not that attractive potter," you teased the boy who was now wide awake. "Oh really? Well considering I got you into bed with me, I'd say I'm a pretty good looking lad." You snorted.

"I didn't have sex with you because of how you look," James cocked an eyebrow at you. "Then why?" You shrugged, "because of your boyish charm."

James sat up slightly, "Trust me Y/N there's nothing boyish about me, I'm all man. Didn't I prove that last night?" He teased making you role your eyes.

"You were mediocre," you teased and before you could say anything else, James was on top of you, in between your legs letting you feel his morning glory.

"I was only mediocre last night because I didn't want to scare you off," he said in a husky voice. "Do I look scared to you?" You said, lust dripping off every word. "No," he said before he pressed his lips to your neck.

~~~~~~

"I'm pretty sure he brought a girl home last night Padfoot, we shouldn't intrude." Remus said behind his friend. "Nonsense, prongs never let's a girl stay this long after a hook up, isn't that right pro- oh god!" Sirius yelled as he opened James' bedroom door.

The two friends had just walked in on your round two. You couldn't look at the marauders for the rest of the day while James couldn't stop giving them dirty looks for ruining his morning.

••••••

Super short but lately I've only been writing my continued stories so I thought I'd take a break with this!