Sirius Black: Heartache 2

Sirius' memory of that day would be slightly different to yours but he would still remember it none the less

He would remember sitting down at the table, it had been a long and hard day, like many others, you had made dinner for him.

He would remember complaining about the carrots, "I hate carrots," You would then proceed to role your eyes and sigh quietly. "What?" He would remember questioning you but you didn't say anything back. "If you've got something to say then say it!" He would remember snapping at you and wish he had just kept quiet.

"Fine," he would remember you snapping back before you let go of everything you'd held in recently.

Sirius would remember how angry you made him feel by telling him your feelings. He would remember slamming his fist on the table but the pain was nothing for him to remember because the one thing etched into his brain would be the way you flinched at his actions.

Sirius would remember you yelling at him to grow up but he wouldn't remember what else you said because his attention was taken by the plate that flew across the room.

Sirius would remember standing up and you mimicking his actions before you yelled at him again. "No wonder your mother removed you from the family tree!" Those wicked words would be permanently sketched into Sirius' mind because he feared that that was how you truly felt.

Sirius would then remember the sudden hotness that grew in the pit of his stomach and spread all over his body before he could stop it.

He would of course remember slamming you back into the wall but the thing that would stand out is the whimper you made as your back hit the wall and the look in your eyes before you told him to get out, Sirius would always understand why you did this even though he wished you hadn't.

Sirius would remember leaving your shared home, stood in the cold air as tears ran down his face.

Sirius would remember the sudden feeling of not being able to breath as he realised what he'd done and that you'd kicked him out.

He'd remember the phone call with Remus who let him stay the night but most importantly he would remember how empty he felt to not have you beside him like you were supposed to.

•••••

Was this what you were expecting of part 2?