Sirius Black: Meeting the family

You stepped out of the car, looking at the huge house stood in front of you

You stepped out of the car, looking at the huge house stood in front of you. Black manner was a castle in its own rights. "Are you nervous?" Sirius asked, standing next to you.

You just shook your head but it was obvious that he was uncomfortable at the thought of you meeting his family. You took his hand in yours and gave it a reassuring squeeze before the two of you walked up to the huge doors.

Sirius knocked the large doors, it was almost as if he didn't look at this place as his home.The doors were pulled open by two elves. "Master Sirius," one of the elves said before the two of them bowed their heads. Sirius walked in ahead of you but didn't let go of your hand.

"Sirius," You heard a boy say before he appeared in front of you and your boyfriend.
"I was wondering if you'd be coming to visit," Sirius smiled at his younger brother before the slightly younger boy turned his attention to you.

"Oh my," He said making you smile awkwardly.
"Hello, I'm Regulus, Sirius brother." He shook your hand before bending over to press a kiss on it but Sirius pulled you away playfully.

"Sirius," you heard a woman's voice and that's when you saw Walburga. She was dressed lavishingly in the finest material money could buy.
You remembered what Sirius had said about his mother, "She has no heart," it made you feel sad for him.

"Mother." Was all Sirius had said. He hadn't seen his family for months because you were both away at hogwarts and that was all he said.

"Are you going to introduce your friend?" She said eyeing you up and down.

"This is Y/N." Sirius said blankly, he didn't want his family to know anything about you, you were his safe haven and he wasn't about to let them sink their claws in to you.

"Pleasure to meet you!" You lied, from what you'd heard about the Black's, you'd rather be at school, helping Hagrid clean up after one of his large monsters. "Yes," it sounded like she was agreeing with you, it was a pleasure to meet her.

Sirius' mother made her way to the dining room table, his brother following behind her. "If you want to leave at any point then just-" you cut Sirius off. "They're okay Sirius," Sirius just smiled at you, you were so pretty.

You and Sirius entered the dining room, the table was being set by the many servants who worked at the big house. "Father will be joining us later on," Sirius seemed relieved from hearing his mother say that.

You all sat down as the elves served you your food.

"May I ask where he two of you met?" Walburga asked cutting the silence. "At school." Was all Sirius said, his mother clearly not happy by his answer. "We're in the same classes," you said making her nod.
"And who are your parents?" Sirius was waiting for this.