4. Sirius Black: Wedding

The song slowly began to play as Lily and James stepped out on to the dance floor

The song slowly began to play as Lily and James stepped out on to the dance floor. It was their first dance as a married couple and as one of Lily's bridesmaids you were sat at the bar nursing your drink.

"They make a good couple don't they," Sirius joined you at the bar. "That they do," you agreed as you watched them lovingly swaying to the music with one another.

"You don't look like you're having much fun," Sirius said as the bartender gave him his drink. "I'm not really into weddings," you said, Sirius nodded. "How come, I thought you girls loved shit like this," he teased. "There just not my thing." You said before taking a sip of the whisky you'd ordered.

"What, you mean you don't enjoy celebrating eternal love and happines?" Sirius said sarcastically. "God no!" You laughed. "I mean yes it's sweet that they're so loved up that they want to waste loads of money on a ceremony to celebrate that they love each other and will always love each other but it's so-"

"Permanent," Sirius finished the sentence for you. "God that makes me sound like a lonely old hag!" You laughed out, Sirius laughed with you. "I think it makes you sound sane," you smirked at him.

"There must be something emotionally wrong with me if I'm sat at a wedding agreeing with Sirius Black how unappealing commitment sounds!" It sounded a lot ruder than you had intended it to but Sirius let out a sort of chuckle.

"Guess that we're two emotionally damaged peas in a pod!" You giggled at what he had said. "You know I think we should get out of here for a while," sirius offered. "You're his best man!" You pretended to be mortified. "Look at them, they won't notice we're gone," you chucked back your drunk before saying, "Let's go then,"

~~~~

I know I'm 6 days behind on this but I promise I will catch up!