James Potter: Amorentia

You were sat in potions class brewing a rather simple potion, amorentia with your partner Alice

You were sat in potions class brewing a rather simple potion, amorentia with your partner Alice. Amorentia was a potion that smelt differently to everyone, it smelt of something you loved.

Your attention was diverted from your potion to the boy who'd stumbled into class late, once again. "Mr Potter, I'm sure you have a valid excuse to your tardiness today." Your professor said. "Yeah, I woke up late." James said as if that was the excuse your professor wanted.

"Go and sit down." You professor said annoyed. James went and sat with Sirius.
"Alright mate?" Remus said who was sat in front of them both. James nodded.
"Why does it smell of Y/N so much in here?" He asked causing everyone to turn to him.

"What does it smell like?" Sirius asked with a smirk on his face.
"Y/N?" James said not understanding why everyone was staring at him.
"James this is amorentia, it smells like something you love." Remus said causing you to turn bright red.

"Oh- I-" James fumbled with his words before he looked over at you. You were bright red but you smiled at him.

The lesson was quickly over after that and it was time for dinner.
"Y/N," James called after you, everyone made kissy faces as he did this.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you back there," James said scratching the back of his head.
"It's okay, at least now I know you feel the same." You said with a smile. "What?" James asked confused, God this boy was dence.

"You smell pretty good," you teased him before turning to walk with your friends.
"Does this mean-" he was smiling, "What was that about?" Peter asked.

"I think her potion smelt of me too!" James said happily.  "Poor girl, probably made her feel sick," Sirius teased earning him a thump from James.