James Potter: Accidentally in love

It was a normal day on the Quidditch pitch, practice as usual before a big match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw

It was a normal day on the Quidditch pitch, practice as usual before a big match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Sirius was eager to finish practice that day but James loved it, not only because he loved flying on his broom but because he got to spend time with you.

The team had been split in half with the team captain watching everyone's performance as they tried to score against each other.

James and Sirius were on a team against you. James had snatched the quaffle off of one of your team members and was speeding towards your goal posts, he was smug as he chucked the ball forward, his team mates having a premature celebration as he did so.

You came shooting forward and grabbed the quaffle and shot towards the opposite goals, the opposite team were too busy cheering their almost win to realise that you'd stolen the shot and had secured the win for your team.

Your captain blew the whistle and you all dropped to the floor. "Damn it Prongs!" Sirius cursed. "Nice shot potter, maybe next time you'll actually score!" You teased before running to the showers.

Sirius continued to yell at his best friend for losing them the game but James just kept smirking at your retreating figure.

"Prongs?" Sirius said now confused at what James was staring at. "God she's so cool," James sighed. "Dude you're all doe eyed!" Sirius joked until realisation hit him.

James sighed before nodding. He didn't need to say it out loud because he already knew that he'd accidentally fallen in love with you and he had no idea what he was supposed to do about it.

~~~~~

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in so long!