5

"That's right! That's the legendary Fox Sin Of Greed, Ban, of the Se- I mean, Eight Deadly Sins!" Cennette exclaimed, pointing at Ban.

"How'd you guess?" I asked sarcastically, still focusing my attention on the two men in front of me, who were both staring intensely at each other.

"What's with the atmosphere between these two...?" Hawk muttered, looking fearfully at the two of them. I smirked slightly. "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

"Yeah..." Said Diane, staring at the two boys as she sat down. She was leaning back on her hands while her legs rested in two large arches. She looked over at Cennette and Hawk. "You two probably want to get behind me."

I jumped up, landing on Diane's knees. I crossed my legs, resting my elbow on my knee with my chin on my palm. I glanced over at Hawk and Cennette, who had not moved an inch. Oh well- it's their decision.

"BAN~!"

"CAPTAIN~!"

The two yelled one after the other, closing the gap between themselves in a double-high-five. The did this repeatedly, shouting 'Ho!' everytime their hands made contact and moving at a speed that made their every movement a blur.

"Those two sure get along well," Hawk commented, his voice still suspicious.

"Yup," Diane and I said at the exact same time, watching the two do their 'handshake' that they did everytime they saw each other after being apart for some time. It never got old.

Ban then punched Meli as hard as he could, sending him flying through several walls. My eyes followed the blonde's body, seeing him shift in the rubble he was laying in. Both Hawk and Cennette squealed, backing up slightly.

"C'mon Captain!" Ban shouted excitedly, waving both his hands at the aforementioned man. "My turn~!"

Meli flew forward, punching Ban back. The immortal flew into the the wall he was in front of, slamming through several layers of cement, just as the captain did. Both of them began laughing quietly to themselves, most likely having the time of their lives.

"What the hell?!?'" Hawk shouted, turning towards me and Diane.

"Just leave them be," Diane said, watching Ban, just as I was.

"They do this everytime- it's routine," I added, seeing the tall man begin to rise from his laying position, still chuckling.

"What the hell? I thought you'd be sluggish by now!" Ban shouted, shooting himself forward, toward the captain. The wall he pushed himsef off of crumbled from the sudden pressure, causing the building to shake slightly.

"You're pretty energetic yourself!" Meli chuckled, holding his shoulder as he turned his arm in circles to loosen his muscles.

The two grasped one of the other's hands in their own, staring at each other with the stupid grins they always had on their faces. Simultaneously, they asked the other if they were ready, then slammed themselves on the ground, their arms locked together in an arm-wrestle position. I rolled my eyes, smiling a small smile. These two are too much trouble...

"GO!"

The entire ground cracked into webs beneath us, getting increasingly weaker under our weight. Hawk and Cennette shrieked, uselessly backing away from the cracks, which had already spread to the corners of the room.

Several of the lamps on the walls crashed against the floor, the sound of glass breaking and cement crumbling filling our ears. The floor began to give out, and Hawk shouted something I couldn't quite understand.