80

"Ravens? Why do you need to go there?" Merlin asked, surprised. She was eyeing you carefully, knowing full-well that a certain someone who you definitely didn't want to see was there at the moment. You didn't seem to have the slightest clue, but you were good at pretending. Very good.

"I just need to grab something," you answered vaguely, still with a wide grin on your face.

"That's not vague at all," Meliodas laughed, earning a playful glare from you.

"I was told by someone very... resourceful that there would be a Remembrance Stone circling around Ravens today. I think it'd be useful."

"A Remembrance Stone?" Merlin demanded.

"Yeah, that was my reaction too!" You laughed, knowing that you had only reacted with a raised eyebrow and lazy question.

"Then we all need to go at on-"

She cut herself off mid-sentence, eyes widening as she inhaled sharply. Her eyes darted toward you, then off to a wall, that she seemed to almost be looking through. You furrowed your brows, looking at her.

"You okay?"

"We must go to Camelot."

"But what about the-"

"Now."

"What if someone gets it before us?" You pressed, voice more pleasing than before. "I dunno... I have a feeling we're really gonna need it. Please Merlin. You can teleport me back as soon as I get it."

The woman eyed you intensely, but seeing your pleasing expression, and considering your attitude form earlier, arguing could only make her the bad guy in this situation. Even she couldn't deny having a Remembrance Stone would be useful- especially with you and Meliodas with them. They were extremely difficult to make, even for extremely advanced wizards such as herself, and even more difficult to find, since they were one-time-use and extremely sought after. But....

The power looming in Camelot off-put her, even I only for a second.

After a moment's more of hesitation, she sighed, raising her hand to snap her fingers. "Very well. But we'll need you as soon as you find it."

Her eyes met yours and you nodded, silently confirming that you would be there in a flash if they needed you. With a small purse of her lips and one last worried glance, Merlin snapped her fingers. The world around you flashed and bent for a fraction of a second, snapping back into place and color as quick as it had been lost. You were in the center of a decrepit street. The stones and houses were cracked, some falling apart. It looked rundown, old, uncared for.

You chuckled quietly, "Just like I remember it!"

It took you about five minutes of wandering around, asking about stone or magical item sellers. The locals were suspicious- rightfully so- and almost every single one had tried to pickpocket you. A strategical burn to the wrist warded off any future thieves, though, so you didn't have to many problems.

There was this back alley, hidden behind several layers of haphazardly hung sheets. There was even a bunch of bras and parties sewn together for one of them, which was decorated with choice words and uncomfortable suggestions. It was very flammable, easily destroyed (which you had learned the hard way a few times after buying expensive undergarments and going wild with your powers. RIP "(y/n)'s best friends, her matching black and purple lingerie that she definitely didn't get to impress someone").

After swiping your way through nearly fifteen sheets, you found yourself a small shack. It's windows were open and it had several potions; sketchy spell books, most of which were necromancy based; artifacts of all sorts- you recognized a few; and several small, magical trinkets and weapons.