69

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ)
Hehe 69

"I control this universe!"

Uhuh. Sure bitch.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, "I don't really know what you're talking about, but... now's really not a good time to spring something like this on me. I'd just like to have a drink with my friend."

I looked over at Hauser, but I noticed he seemed to be frozen in place. He was looking up at the woman, Emma, I think, with a wide smile and his mouth open to say something. However, he wasn't moving. I looked all around- nobody seemed to be doing anything. They were all frozen as well.

"All I'm here to do is give you some advice, sweetie," Emma hummed, sitting cross-legged on the table between me and Hauser. The food and drinks floated off the table and hovered next to us on the tray. "I control everything here, but the characters write themselves. All I do is the plot stuff. And mayyyyybe a few nudges here and there." She leaned down, meeting my height. She had bright blue hair, which faded down into a lighter, pastel blue- most definitely dyed. Her eyes were blue-grey and she had glasses perched on her nose.

"So," she said, "Let's talk Ban business."

"No," I snapped, "I don't care who you are, we are not talking about Ban right now."

"Fine," She shrugged, "Then I'll talk about him."

"Lady, so help me..!" I growled, glaring at her and baring my teeth. She smiled.

"You and Ban are going to get together- I just need to get that out of the way. Believe it or not, none of us like seeing you upset about your relationship with him," Emma said, looking me dead in the eye and not faltering. My face screwed up. "You guys have an endgame."

"What?"

"That is the promise of this story," she said, grinning widely. "You, the main character, who is a representation of the general public, will fall in love and, eventually, be in a long-lasting relationship with Ban."

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. What the hell is this chick talking about?

"What I'm talking about is pretty clear," she said, then laughed upon seeing my incredulous expression.

"Y-you can hear my..?"

"Thoughts? Honey, I make them, of course I hear your thoughts."

"What the fuck is happening..?" I whispered to myself, "This is not what was supposed to happen this chapter... Wait, chapter? The fuck?"

"I'm the author," Emma said, smiling down at me. "Everything that you have gone through from the moment you were born is the result of my imagination. Your interactions with the Deadly Sins, as well as your interactions with everyone else, have been planned and executed by me. I created you, I created a relationship between you and Ban, and I helped to imagine this world. Obviously I'm not the original creator of this idea, that wonderful title goes to a man named Nakaba Suzuki, but I've created a world in... collaboration with his ideas so that you can be here."

She put her cheek in her palm, "(y/n), you are the main character of this story. Everything that happens is centered around you."