48

"Wow. Does anyone else have a really strong sense of deja vu right now?"

My voice rang out in the empty room I was in, an annoyed, but slightly amused, expression painted on my features. I can't be the only one, right? The whole kidnapped-because-I-was-knocked-out-by-some-asshole thing seemed really familiar, don't you agree?

I'm beginning to think our author has become quite lazy. Or maybe there's a bigger plan?

Eh, to lazy to think it through.

The cell I was in was quiet. The walls, roof, and floor were all made of cement, and there didn't seem to be any openings anywhere in the room, save for a large, metal door on the wall in front of me. I was in the middle, chains, which were attached to shackles, which were attached to me, held me down. I had been laying on the floor when I woke up, and now had shifted into a more comfortable sitting position. Each of the chains connected to a large, metal plate on one of the walls. The room was ridiculously large, so they were quite long, and whenever I shifted at all, a loud, jangling noise echoed in the room, just as my voice had done when I spoke.

"She's awake," spoke a gruff voice from outside the cell. I grinned.

"Oh, ho-ho!" I said loudly, ny vocie reverberating obnoxiously. "So someone is out in the realm of the living! And I was beginning to think you'd leave me here all by my lonesome! You Holy Knights really have no manners nowadays!"

"Here she is, Sir Hauser," the same, deep voice grumbled as the door opened. I quirked my eyebrow up, recognizing the name very vaguely. As the door freaked open, very slowly, I glanced down. I had chains all over me- one around my neck, around each of my wrists and ankles, around my waist, and around each of my thighs. A bit overboard, I must admit. I tugged lightly at the one of my wrist. The large metal panel it was connected to on the wall budged, small pebbles of cement from the walls falling down. Idiots. Did they really think this would hold me? I could just pull lightly and all of the panels would come crumbling down.

"(Y/N)," called a familiar voice, "Long time, no see."

I turned, finding the guy from the Vaizel festival. The Holy Knight with the obnoxiously styled blonde hair and striking purple eyes, like Diane's. Except, of course, now he was wearing armor, and holding a sword that had a swirl around the blade. I grinned wider upon seeing him, now being able to place the name and who it belonged to. I've always been bad with names.

"Yo! Hauser!" I laughed, standing up. It was easier than I thought it would be, since the chains were so slack I could maneuver my various body parts. "I knew I recognized that name!"

"Yeah," he spoke vaguely, glancing around the room. He walked up, standing in front of me as his eyes darted uncomfortably around the room.

"I should probably shake your hand or something," I grinned, "Gimme a second."

"No don't do that-!" He shouted as I pulled harshly on the metal plate that connected to the shackle on my arm. A large jolt of electricity surged through the one I had tugged off, going up my arm and making my baby hairs stand up. I rolled my eyes at the weak attack.

"Geez," I huffed, ripping the chain off of the shackles on my wrist. The electricity stopped as soon as I did so. I proceeded to rip all the others off. "Hauser, part of me thinks you and your Holy Knight friend did this on purpose," I hummed absentmindedly, proceeding to rip off each of the chains. "Holy Knights don't commonly underestimate their enemies-" my eyes darted up to meet his, a dangerous stare- "Especially when they're one of the Deadly Sins."

"Be quiet!" He hissed, diving forward and covering my mouth. He stared directly back at the door, but when he heard nothing, let out a distressed sigh, slowly letting go of my face. "You don't need to say it out loud, dumbass."