66

(This chapter isn't going to be very plot advancing- it's going to focus more on the current relationship between Ban and the main character. It's also going to be sorta long lmao- that's why it took more time than usual to post. Sorry ówò)

The small figure waddled forward, trudging through the vibrant grass and bloomed florals before finding a small area where the plant-life wasn't as overwhelming. He plopped down, grinning toothily at us as he snorted quietly, making a small pugo sounds.

"Hawk..?" Ellie asked, staring down at the small pig in amazement.

"You're alive?!" Basshole asked incredulously, kneeling down and staring wide-eyed at the miniature pig. Meli had kneeled down as well, while Ellie was only bending over.

 Meli had kneeled down as well, while Ellie was only bending over

(LOOK AT THESE LOVABLE LITTLE SHITS IM-)

"Yeah," Hawk said, "Seems like it."

There was a moment of silence. Everyone seemed to be absorbing the fact that the pig who had saved our asses was still alive. The Captain of the Order or Scraps Disposal was still here. I smiled widely, a feeling of euphoria encompassing me. Hawk's back!

"Yaaaaay!" Diane cheered, laughing and breaking the silence and starting the celebration.

Basshole threw the small pig into the air, making him screech as he soared upward. "Master's alive! I can't believe it! This is like a dream~"

Hawk flashed a thumbs up (well, more like a hooves up? I dunno- pig physics or something), and Meli chuckled. "You rash swine."

Beside me, Ellie grabbed onto the captain, shoving his face into her chest. All of his injuries quickly healed, and I smirked. She could've just touched him with her hand or something.

I hummed to myself, smiling contently. Everything worked out.

I couldn't stop myself from glancing to the side, and I found myself staring at the Fox Sin before I could stop. My mood faltered slightly.

Well, almost everything.

• First Time Skip In Forever •

King Bartra allowed us to take some time to recoup and heal. After two days, Elizabeth had healed almost completely- and every Holy Knight that has been injured had been tended to and was in mint condition. Citizens and Holy Knights has already begun the rebuilding of the kingdom, and Diane was helping out too. Oh, and she was small now. Merlin made her these make-me-small pills or something, so now she was the size of a regular person. Somehow, still taller than me, though. All-in-all, everything was pretty good. There was going to be a festival in honor of our victory and everything, too.

So, why, I hear you asking, in the distant, unknown land of Readerville, was I sitting alone in my room, crying my eyes out?