Request Chapter!

So like a month ago, I got a request from Shove_A_Cupcake to make a sort of one-shot of Ban and you in a modern AU. I've been putting it off because I haven't had any ideas or inspiration. Buttttt...

Now I do!

Congrats, you're going on a Disney date with the one and only Ban! Enjoy this chapter of pure fluff!

(Side note, the outfit that he's wearing above is what he's wearing in the story, but with a different shirt.)

(Side note two, I also kind-of forced myself to start this chapter here, just because I want to be evil and create suspense in the actual plot and force you to wait for more of the story lol. Muahaha)

————————————————————————

Ban was awoken by a warm sensation on his forehead, his nose being bombarded by the delicious smell of breakfast. The familiarity of the aroma was comforting, bringing him back to faint childhood memories (from when he occasionally stole meals from restaurants or homes) and various other moments in his life, most of them involving you.

His eyes opened slowly, and he groaned as he outstretched his arms and legs, the limbs letting out several satisfying cracks. He blinked groggily, inhaling the warm scent of food.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Your giggle woke him up instantly, a small smile making its way to his lips as he turned his head, looking at you. You had major bedhead, your (h/c) hair frizzy and all out of wack. Your eyes still drooped slightly from sleep, and all you wore was a pair of underwear and one of his shirts, which you insisted on wearing to sleep.

"Mornin'," He muttered, his voice still hoarse from sleep. He leaned up, pressing his lips against yours in a simple kiss, which lasted no more than a few seconds. You hummed contently at the action, grinning wide when he pulled away.

"Happy birthday," you laughed, "I got you your favorite breakfast, and I already made reservations at Storyteller's."

"Thanks, hot stuff. You really are perfect."

Your face warmed at the compliment, and the bright red cheeks that came with your flush puffed out in embarrassment- a force of habit. "Its my job to do nice things on your birthday."

"Nah, you're just amazing," he hummed, wrapping his arms around your back and pulling you into bed with him. You laughed, wrapping your arms around him and burying your face in his hair.

"Love you, Ban."

"Aw, thanks shorty."

"Hey!"

"Geez, calm down," he chuckled, hugging you tighter. "Love you, too, (y/n)."

"That's better."

• • •

You two had made good time getting into the park, showing up for the extra 'Magical Hour' that you received for staying in a Disneyland hotel. He had devoured the entirety of his meal while you were getting ready, you occasionally stealing bites. He threw on his usual black skinny jeans and red sneakers, as well as a jacket around his waist and another sitting comfortably on his shoulders. Somehow, you had convinced him to wear one of those cheesy couple shirts. They were white, with the silhouetted faces of Jack and Sally from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Yours read 'His Sally' and his read 'Her Jack' in pale orange letters. Never would Ban admit it, but he thought it was cute how you insisted on wearing shirts that proclaimed you were together.