43

The night had been relatively uneventful. Ban insisted I sleep in the same bed as him, not leaving me alone until I finally caved in. It was nice, being nestled in next to him, I can't lie, and he passed out almost instantly, so I got to enjoy the serenity of the nighttime. He was pressed up against me, pectorals hugged flush against my face. I didn't mind it- in fact, if I'm willing to swallow my pride, I kinda... sorta... maybe... maybe liked it. I didn't get any sleep, though, I just sat there enjoying myself. I don't get sleep too often, so I wasn't that surprised.

The morning came far too soon, in my opinion, as it always did. The sun was too bright and the scenery was too happy. Nighttime is perfect. Daytime sucks ass. It was kind-of nice though. I managed to squirm out of Ban's grasp long enough to close the curtains and let a nice, mid-tone color cover the room. I heard the rest of the Sins when they woke up, but Ban seemed to be about as asleep as a corpse. They all left bustling, chatting happily about finding Merlin. Looks like it would be just me and Ban for a while.

After another, give or take, two hours, Ban stirred. I was almost disappointed, but his greeting to me was enough to make me instantly melt.

His eyes opened groggily, looking down at me snuggling against his muscular form. His deep chuckle is what made me realize he was awake. I looked up at him, a wide grin on my face. It still seemed surreal to me- the fact that I was now in a relationship. And with Ban no less. My heart fluttered at the thought.

"Morning sunshine," he mumbled, voice still hoarse and slightly disoriented from sleep. I smiled at the nickname, my cheeks growing to be a light pink.

"Sup, Daddy," I purred, smiling innocently at him. He chuckled breathlessly, most likely at the dirtiness of the nickname in comparison to my actions. "You sleep good?"

"Like a rock," he mumbled, "How 'bout you?"

"Amazing," I hummed, a small fib as to not worry him. "Plus I got to watch you sleep for a while."

"That's not creepy at all," he smirked, causing me to roll my eyes. I sat up, rolling over so that I was on top of him. My legs straddled his hips and my chest lay against his, only supported by my arms.

"Really? I was hoping to freak you out," I grinned, "Stalker girlfriend 101."

"Wow, you're my girlfriend now?" He questioned, raising a teasing eyebrow. My face erupted in color, and I averted my eyes down to his exposed chest, where I drew shapes only I knew on his pectorals.

"Shut up," I grumbled, not having the metal capacity for anything other than 'Code Red! Code Red! Abort! Abort! Hot guy in vicinity!' to run through my mind, much less anything clever.

"C'mere," he laughed, lazily wrapped my arms around his back and bringing me closer, so that my face was only a few centimeters away from his. Our noses nearly touched at the closeness.

"I think I'm already here," I purred, "But perspective is everything~"

"Asshole," he grumbled, still grinning all the same. He pulled my head closer and pressed a loving kiss against my lips. I melted into it. I hated and loved how I nearly melted to putty in his hands. It was aggravating and amazing all at once. It was literally the most confusing thing ever. I hated it- but also kinda loved it too. See! There is it again!

"That's my name," I muttered, cheeks burning as he pulled away. "Don't wear it out."

He chuckled, then closed his eyes, breathing out a sigh of content. His arms now loosely lay behind his head, his fingers clasping together behind his skull. I looked down at him, admiring his features. His jawline was chiseled, and the sharpness of his features was something to behold. His eyebrows weren't furrowed, contently resting on his forehead above his serenely closed eyes. He looked peaceful. It was cute.