24

The two had entered the ring, and were talking about who they thought should win. Diane consistently insisted that Meli win, but he was unsure. She seemed determined, and he was always rather indifferent, so it seemed he was going along with it. Well, of course that was the plan.

"Kyaaaaahhhh!" A voice, that I vaguely recognized, called from the opposite side of the audience. I leaned to the side, looking around the two sins in the ring, to find none other than Synthia with two other girls. She had shouted to the ring and was drawing the bottom of her velvet dress up to the point here it was almost explicit. "Meliodazzz! Look over here!!!"

Both of the finalists looked towards the girls, and their eyes widened simultaneously.

"Let's do something naughty~" the second one purred; a thin, flat-chested woman who was drawing her lip down seductively. "Just like last night~"

"Hurry up and beat that muscle woman so you can play with us~" Synthia purred. I noticed Ban sneaking away from the three, winding through the crowd with what looked to be Hawk's pouch, but empty. He quickly rejoined our group, and I doubted anybody but me took notice of this.

"Hey, no fair!" The third woman shouted. She was chunkier than the other two, with larger breast and hips, but was much shorter and had somewhat of a baby face. She shook her body so that her chest shook wildly. "What about me?!"

"WOW, MELIODAZ GETS SOME PRETTY EXOTIC CHEERS! I'M JEALOUS!

Diane's voice was low, and I couldn't hear it, and the captain responded, rather confused. I could imagine how the conversation was going. Diane asked Meli who they were, he responded by saying he didn't know them, and Diane called him a womanizer. I'd bet everything I had that that was exactly what happened.

"LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!"

"Oh, this climax should be fun~" Ban purred from next to me, smirking. I rolled my eyes, laughing slightly.

"So you did do that, huh?" I asked, smiling as I stared at Diane's death glare. "Y'know Hawk's gonna be pissed, right?"

"Don't care. Totally worth it," he grinned, his eyes flashing momentarily with something other than amusement as he stared at me for a second longer than was comfortable.

"YOU WOMANIZING CHEATER!!" Diane shouted, throwing a full-powered punch straight to Meli's gut. I winced- at this height she isn't at full power, but that had to hurt.

The entire rock below us shook from the force, and it seemed to be falling apart more than it had been. More cracks stemmed outward from the large one from Meli and Ban's fight, causing the Byzel rock to practically crumble. It was a miracle that it was still standing.

"FROM THE GET-GO, MATRONA DEALS A VICIOUS BLOW IN RESPONSE TO MELIODAZ'S POPULARITY (?) WITH WOMEN!" The announcer's voice rang from his place outside the ring, "AND.... AND THE GREAT BOULDER OF BYZEL IS STARTING TO FALL APART?!?! FEEL FREE TO EVACUATE IF YOU WISH, BUT I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS FIGHT!"

They should definitely evacuate.

Cheers and screams erupted from the audience as about half of the crowd abandoned the stadium. They were the smart ones. I wouldn't be surprised if this arena didn't last until the end of the fight.

"Now that you've got Diane all fired up, you better man up and take this seriously! You'll die otherwise~!" Ban chided from the audience, causing Meli to flash a glare in his direction. He had just realized who was behind the whore-play girls. The blonde began to stand up, stopping when he was on his hands and knees.

"I've had enough...!" Diane huffed, shouting as she reared her fist back, "I'm not letting you off so easy this time!"

Meli barely dodged the punch, eyes wide as he did so. "Hey, Diane, you're misunderstanding the situation..."