That's All Folks!

That is the official end of Greed and Despond.

I'm sure some of you were disappointed, of course, but I'm making this so that I can explain the relationship between the main character and Ban.

The point of this story was to show the feelings behind toxicity. 

(Y/N) is a toxic character

She needs constant reassurance and whenever that isn't the case, she assumes the worst in herself. Self hatred and sadness had made her that way, and thus her toxicity was developed. Ban is toxic in the way that he could not commit and refused to admit to his feelings. We all know his backstory and his neglect and abuse, the reasons for his toxicity. 

They are both toxic partners. The point is, without each other their toxicity is at its highest, but when they're together, they find that they compliment and help each other.

Toxicity attracts toxicity.

Right person, wrong time.

Those are the two themes for their relationship that I went into this story wanting to show.

Anywho!

I may or may not write a sequel! I haven't decided yet, I need to read further in the manga and stuff sooooo, we'll see! :)

I hope you all enjoyed this story- I spent so much time working on it and making it the best I could for you guys! I will hopefully be publishing another story that I've been working on, but you never know!

I thank you all for sticking with me through all 100 chapters of this story. This was so much more of a slow burn than I thought it would be lmao

I love you all!

And I will see you in my next story! <3