34

My eyes were wide as I stared at the kid, holding the arrow that must have been the origin point of the giant energy-ball attack. My eyebrows were scrunched up, and I looked from him to the giant.

"Normally this wouldn't have been enough," Armando spoke, his voice very different from when I originally met him. Very familiar as well. "Dawn Roar, your group is indeed impressive. In the very few attacks you landed, you managed to shatter his armor. However, the consequences of breaking this seal will be immense, humans."

"No way..." Meli spoke, "That way of speaking..."

"Wow," Ban smirked.

"I told you guys that giant wasn't Gowther!" I shouted, crossing my arms proudly.

"And you told us that kid wasn't Armando, too, right?" Ban teased, causing my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment.

"Yes, it is true," the boy spoke, his black hair seeming to go back into his skull. It shortened and transitioned into a magenta color. "I was hoping to hide my identity a little longer, but it seems as though that opportunity has come and gone. My true identity is the Goat Sin of Lust of the Eight Deadly Sins, Gowther."

"This boy is of the Deadly Sins?" Slader questioned, "You've got to be kidding me."

"This is not a jest," the real Gowther assured, "I am truly Gowther, the Goat Sin."

"Gowthy!" I shouted excitedly, bouding over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck from behind. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Hm... your voice is entirely familiar, and your body shape, clothing choice and posture have not changed. Demoness (y/n)- it has been approximately fifteen years, nine months, seventeen days, three hours, and fifty seven seconds since our last encounter," he spoke, causing me to laugh. "And my name is Gowther, (y/n). You seem to have pronounced it wrong."

"I missed your innocence," I grinned, unwrapping my arms from his neck and ruffling his hair slightly. I stepped away slightly so that I wasn't pressed up against him, and rather two or three feet away. "It's called a nickname. I shortened your name and added a letter to make it easier to say."

"That seems unnecessary," he spoke, cocking his head to the side.

"Geez, way to ruin the fun," I huffed, "I guess its Gowther, then."

"That is my name," he assured.

"That's impossible," spoke the girl, Jillian. I glared at her, crossing my arms. Bitch... "Child, if you're going to sleep talk, please return to your home and bother your parents, not us."

"No, Jillian, he stopped one of my fully charged arrows with his bare hand," the archer dude said, "No way in hell an ordinary child could do that."

"Oh, hoho~" Ban purred, appearing near me and Gowther. I looked away from him, down to the ground. "So you're what was in the armor the whole time! I totally thought you were a big 'ole geezer who read a shit ton."

"You posture... gait... attitude, voice, and that scar on your cheek..." Gowther muttered, "Yes, you must be the Undead Ban!"

"Yup, that's definitely the Gowther I remember!" Ban laughed, and the aforementioned Goat Sin turned towards Meli.

"And that man over there- he is the spitting image of the Meliodas I once knew..."

"Yup!" Meli cheered, grinning as he pointed at himself with his thumb. The Dawn Roar member's turned to him with wide eyes, seeming shocked at the entire situation. "It's me, the one and only Captain Meliodas!"