50

• Third Person •

Ban had been wandering around the kingdom. After splitting up with Meliodas, he went off to find you, wandering around the various rooms and trying to reach your hidden magical signature. Though, from the perspective of an outsider, he looked to he extremely calm and aloof, he was slightly panicking on the inside. Well not slightly. Just panicking. Every time he checked a room, or finished off an entire floor in the castle, he found himself growing more and more desperate to find you. Worry couldn't account for what he was feeling. You had already been kidnapped by the request of the Holy Knights once- and he was dead set on not letting it happen again. But, here we were. He cursed himself for never being able to protect those who mattered most to him.

Now we found ourselves here. He had managed to find a hidden room in the castle and, although your magical signature was dull and muted, he sensed it in this general area. He figured the Holy Knights would want to put a captured Sin somewhere secret, so it wasn't unreasonable, in his mind, that you would be here.

He walked down the large staircase, hurrying down as he jumped a considerable amount of steps with each descent of his foot. When he reached the bottom, he noticed that your power was now becoming more pronounced- like the sleeping spell had been cancelled or he had stepped through the barrier that had been shielding your signature. Hope, although he hated to feel confident in it, swelled in his chest. Had he finally found you?

He hurried, reaching the bottom as quickly as he could. The room was immensely large- this he figured out quite easily. When he landed in the room, his footstep echoed several times, even though his landing was extremely light. There was a singular circle of light in the very center of the room, casted by a source Ban couldn't locate. However, he didn't care at the moment where the light was coming from. He cared what the light was shining over.

"(Y/N)..!" He breathed, eyebrows furrowing at your form. You had shackles around each of your wrists, ankles, and thighs, as well as one around your torso and neck. The chains they were attached to threaded out across the room, attaching to, he assumed, the cement walls. He dashed toward you in an instant, kneeling by your form as he examined the shackles. "I'm gonna get you outta here... don't worry, okay babe? I've got you..."

"Ah, Ban. I see you have finally come- I've been waiting quite patiently," Your head rose up eerily, and Ban couldn't recognize your voice. That wasn't your voice. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, finding that your eyes were glowing a pale pink color.

"The fuck..?" He asked, standing quickly and stepping away from 'you.' 'Your' entire form glowed that ethereal pink now, the shackles glowing as well. 'You' raised off the ground, the entirety of 'your' body and the shackles beginning to melt down as the pink glow grew stronger. The conglomeration of 'your' melted body and the shackles formed a new object, a large horn. It glowed a faint pink, then returned to a matte beige. Ban growled, "What have you done with (y/n)?! Where the hell is she?!"

There was a loud clatter, and Ban's eyes shot in its direction. Was it you...?

Sadly, it was not. Hawk came wandering out of the darkness, huffing about the annoyance of not knowing where he is. He saw Ban, and his eyes widened in delight. The Fox Sin's, however, did the same, but in shock.

"Master?!" He exclaimed, "The hell are you doing here?!"

"Hell if I know!" Hawk shouted back, rushinf up to his side. "Some bastard of a Holy Knight teleported me and Elizabeth into a dungeon, and when we got out- she sent me here!"

"So that hand-mask-lady teleported you here?" Ban asked, raising an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Yeah," huffed Hawk, "Now lets get outta here before she shows up again!"