Apprecaiting You!

*loud inhale*

HELLO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PEOPLE! YOU ARE AMAZING AS ALL HELL!

We're almost at thirty fuCKING THOUSAND READS!!!

AND WE HAVE OVER EIGHT HUNDRED GODDAMNED VOTES!

YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS ARE THE GREATEST EPOPLE EVEEER (*Philip DeFranco intensifies*)

Serious, I can't thank you guys enough! Each and every one of you who comments, reads, and votes is amazing, and I can't thank you enough for all of your undying support!

You guys are amazing, and I really hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am.

SO! Now a few things.

First, I'm sorry for my stupidly inconsistent update schedule. It really just depends on my motivation, and I know that it's annoying to randomly not get chapters for a week and then get like three in one day. So, sorry >~<

Second, this whole angsty-Ban thing is going to be happening for a little while. I know exactly how I'm going to get the two of you back to liking each other, but until then, just wanted you to know. Plus, I promise he will get a well-deserved ass-kicking from you some point soon. ;)

And third, completely unrelated, but.... PUNISHER SEASON TWO CAME OUT YESTERDAY WOOOOOOOO. Sorry I'm a passionate nerd lol.

Anywayyyyyyys!

I love you all and you are great, no matter what you think. You are fucking awesome, you little shit.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book!

I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!

I won't keep you any longer, and a new chapter will be coming soon, promise!

Goodbye~