82

"Why are we taking her again?" Ban asked, glaring at Jericho, who was his side. She scoffed, hoisting you up further on her back.

"You're an asshole. A conniving, bitch, fuckass, dumb, idiotic, suck my dick asshole," she responded coldly.

"R-"

"Shut up, Ban! God, I don't know how you even met someone like (y/n). I thought she was a weak dumbass who didn't care, but she is literally one of the best people ever!" She growled, kicking open the door to the hotel. "How could you do something like a that to someone like her?!"

"I-"

"I mean, I knew you were an asshole, but Jesus! Whenever I ask Guila about the Sins, all she ever talks about his how understanding and kind (y/n) is!" She continued, not letting him get a word in. "She was drunk off her ass, and she still only talked about how she wanted to make you happy! Does that not mean anything? Are you that sick?!"

"Y-"

"Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, cause I do," she looked bitterly at the floor, climbing the stairs to get to their room. "I know what it's like to be ignored and trashed by the person you have a hopeless crush on. You don't deserve someone like her."

"J-"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" She asked pointedly, opening the door to their grimy room and hoisting you onto the bed. You smiled to yourself, nuzzling into the sheets. Turning around to face Ban, with her hands on her hips, she hissed, "Not only that, but you didn't have the common decency to give one of your comrades and someone who loves you to death a place to sleep?! How dare you?!

"How dare you be such an arrogant asshole?! How dare you treat someone so lowly?! How dare you call yourself a human being after all you've done to her?!" Jericho seethed, "You are such a... a-a fucking lunatic! A bitch, an assshole, the biggest fuckwad I've ever met, an idiot, a sleazebag who doesn't appreciate what he's given! The embodiment of your Sin!"

"You have no idea what you're talking about," Ban said dangerously, his piercing eyes stabbing through his Holy Knight companion. Jericho glared right back. "So shut your fucking mouth."

With that he turned around, heading out of the room and kicking the door so hard the entire building shook.

"God!" Huffed Jericho, glaring at the door, which creaked closed, not really fitting in its frame. She plopped down on the bed, right in front of your knees.

Looking down at you, her expression softened. She glanced at your whip, then at your hands, then up to your face.

"Yknow, I thought you were stupid and weak when I first met you," She snorted, chuckling to herself as she looked at the floor. "Me and Guila were beating you so easily at the fighting festival... I didn't think you were actually one of the Sins." Her smile turned into a frown. "Then I kept hearing things from people. Kids said they had been told stories. Holy Knights we're talking fondly of you... hell, even the Roars of Dawn said you were strong! And then Guila talked about you after the battle with Hendrickson and..."

She sighed, shrinking lower and looking at the ground. "Geez, all I've ever heard was how powerful and what and amazing person you are, and I feel like I was such a bitch to you. I had demon blood in me, and that should be a valid excuse, but it doesn't feel like it. Does that make sense?"

Jericho shifted her gaze to your passed out form, smiling. "Probably not, huh?"

All of the sudden, small flames started appearing around the room. They surrounded you and Jericho, lighting up the room beautifully in the evening lighting. Her eyes widened as she looked around at each small flame that appeared, mouth slightly ajar. She looked down at you, then back up at the small lights.