94

I dove forward without a second thought, darting straight toward Melascula- the immediate threat. Any Commandments I could weaken or get rid of right now, while I had the element of surprise. I punched through her chest, penetrating three of her hearts, and smashing the other three while I was still there.

I didn't think as I moved forward, focusing on the next nearest Commandment, which was Graylord. He would prove an issue, definitely. I kicked through his chest, penetrating a few of his hearts. He lit up in flame as I realized Estarossa was atop Meli and putting him in a very vulnerable situation. I stood atop Meli's head, positive he would make a pervy comment if he wasn't in such a terrible state.

I roundhouse kicked him and he went flying back, skidding to a halt. I grinned as they all stared at me.

"Ten Commandments!" I boomed, manic grin on my face as I raised my hand up, stepping to the side. Lavender magic surrounded Meli's body, and he stood up straight. He was completely healed. "Your journey to conquer stops here, with The Raven Sin of Despond and the Dragon Sin of Wrath! You no longer hold power in this realm! But if you must fight, then you will die against your own kind."

Melascula fell to the floor, and Derieri fell to her knee, looking stoically down at her chest where she was bleeding out. I grinned down at Meli, who stood next to me, staring up at me. He was out of his demon form.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?!" He hissed, genuinely angry. "This isn't your fi-"

"Yes it is," I interrupted. "And you're stuck here until you or Graylord are dead- you know that. You need me. We may not be able to win, but we can beat them down a few notches." I grinned evilly, "Besides, I couldn't let you have all the fun, now could I?"

He glared up at me, but he quickly realized there was no convincing me otherwise. He sighed, looking forward, activating his demon abilities.

"Human, you have my thanks. You have spared me the effort of killing the wretched woman who dared try to eat my brother's soul," Estarossa said calmly from across the feild.

"Shut the fuck up and get on with it," I rolled my eyes, and his mouth twitched upward.

"Well, then. I suppose this will last longer than I originally presumed," He smiled in response, "I'm sure we will be happy to finally eradicate the traitor of the Tenebris."

I grinned, "You can try."

The battle commenced almost immediately, Derriere shooting toward me, Monspiet by her side. I looked over to Meli, and we nodded. He darted to the side, sword to sword with Zeldris while Gloxina assisted in the attack.

I smiled, dodging the woman's first swipe with ease, "Monspiet! I see you're still Deri's bitch."

"So ill-mannered..." He mumbled quietly, swiping his leg toward me. I leaned and swayed out of the way of both of their attacks, moving backward.

I lashed my whip, wrapping it around the man's waist and throwing him as far backward as I could. I turned to the spiky, orange-haired girl, who seemed totally unbothered. She spread her stand, charging toward me.

"Combo Star."

She rushed toward me and attacked rapidly. I blocked her thrashes with my arms, teeth grit at the pain in my arms. I needed to get out of the way of this attack as quickly as I can- because I won't last as long as Meli did.

How irritating.

I blocked one of her hits, the thirty seventh, then slid under her legs as she swung again. I swung around and kicked her straight in the back. She rolled forward, using the arm made of her markings to stop herself by slamming it into her arm. There was a sudden flash of fire, a huge bird of flames soaring toward me at incredible speeds.