Prologue...

... It was a horrible scene... Everyone he loved, everyone he cared for... They all fell one after the other in front of him until there was no one but him standing there...

Just when he thought that everything ended, he heard a weak and soft whisper.

" Help... Me... Please..."

He knew it immediately, that he was the one concerned. That someone was asking him for help.

As the huge lizards unleashed their streams of fire and burned him to ash, his eyes blinked open and he immediately sat up. He was panting heavily, cold sweat running down his body.

He brushed back his blond golden hair as he tried to collect his thoughts. Taking few deep breaths, he managed to stabilize his breath.

He could have shrugged it off, he could have said that it was a mere nightmare and go back to sleep. But he was sure it wasn't. He was sure it was real.

" Three years... Huh?..."

He got off the bed and walked to the mirror, taking a look at himself.

" In three years, Misora... No, the whole seven kingdoms will be attacked and will be wiped off. No one will manage to survive..."

Well, after he was desperated in the dream, now he was determined. He knew they had a chance now that he knew of the great threat waiting for them. It was up to him now to convince everyone of what was waiting for them...