Holy Light Sacrifice ...

He was brought to the plaza, his hands were tied while two guards were walking by his sides, making sure he won't run away.

The plaza was full of people, commoners and nobles, rich and poor, they all had come to witness the sacrifice they had been promised with for so long.

Although he wasn't the least bit bothered about what will happen to him, what Irene told him did worry him.

As he was brought up on the platform, he had a certain familiar feeling, and he softly smiled.

Just on top of the platform, stood Irene with some of her advisors and strong knights, while their dragons stood behind them ...

***

***

Erza and Alice clicked their tongues as they were watching from far away with Tsubasa.

Erza: "she is really doing it. I can't believe it."

Alice looked up at the sky with wandering eyes as she was waiting for someone to appear.

Alice: 'will you really become the god who will save our kingdom and stop mom from dirtying her hand ...'

As if Erza read what the blonde was thinking of, she gently patted her shoulder.

Erza: "don't worry, we won't let her do that."

Alice narrowed her eyes in determination as she nodded.

Erza: "now let's take our spots." ...

***

Irene: "Eragon's people!"

She shouted out loud as she looked down at the people gathering in front of her

Irene: " for more than 22 year, our lovely kingdom was falling down into the abyss of darkness! We've seen the worst days of our lives! We've said goodbye to a lot of beloved people that we cherish! But today, it's time for our fate to change! We finally can rewrite our future! We don't have to undergo the pain and the after effects of the prophecy! With this Light Sacrifice, we will open more doors in front of us to a bring a brighter future!"

She said as she nodded at the guard next to Ban. The guarded nodded back and walked to the brunette while placing his hand on the handle of his sword. But then...