Wolves...

The door was kicked open as soldiers barged in. Polyusica came to confront them, clearly pissed off by their actions.

Polyusica: " what do you think you're doing barging into the house of an elderly lady?!"

The soldiers moved aside, opening the way for a certain blond and fat man. He had a wide smirk on his face as he faced the old half-fairy.

Gordes: " we had information that princess Erza is hiding a prisoner here."

Polyusica: " whoever told you that is a liar!"

She told him with a steady tone.

Gordes: " surprisingly you're so brave for someone who has a dirty blood."

She frowned.

Polyusica: " is being half means I'm dirty for you?"

Gordes: " out of the way!"

He pushed her aside.

Gordes: " if it wasn't for Lady Erza that saved you that day, I would have killed you several years ago!"

He said before gesturing at his followers to search the house. They ran inside, searching every corner, not bothering about the mess they did.

Soldier: " there is nothing here, sir."

Gordes' face became red as he looked at the angry woman.

Polyusica: " I told you I don't know what are you talking about! Now leave!"

Gordes walked to her with a pissed off look.

Gordes: " I will find them and arrest them, and when I will do I will arrest you too with the charge of helping a prisoner."

He said and looked at his men.

Gordes: " split up, search for them and find them no matter where they're!"

Soldiers: " yes sir!"

And they ran out. Gordes walked out, but not before glaring one last time at the woman and slamming the door shut behind him.

Polyusica sighed at that before that her eyes reflected a worried look.

Polyusica: " Erza, please be safe."...

***
Capital

Asuna couldn't help but doubt as she saw more and more people walking to a certain room and close the door behind them.

She stood up and walked to that same room, as she pushed the door open, she saw a lot of men gathering there, looking through multiple boxes.

Asuna: " what's happening here?"

She whispered to herself. Suddenly she snapped and turned back with a jolt when a hand landed on her shoulder.