The Gleam Eyes...

Momoko: " can I ask him a question of my own, leader?"

Ryuzaki narrowed his eyes and nodded at her. Momoko then took a deep breath.

Momoko: " do you..."

She shivered for an instant.

Momoko: " do you know my parents?"

The man eyed her carefully, the fact that he didn't speak immediately made it clear that he wasn't sure of the answer himself. Yet, he finally spoke.

Niji: " I'm not sure, but 16 years ago I killed a couple in Rossius who were running a magic shop. You look like the woman."

Her eyes widened as she heard that, and slowly tears started falling down her cheeks.

Momoko: " my... Parents..."

Ryuzaki walked next to her.

Ryuzaki: " why did you kill them?"

Niji: " they knew about my identity and that I was selling slaves to groups using them as sacrifices. So I had to silence them."

With those last words, the petals faded.

Ryuzaki: " time up."

He looked down at Momoko whose hood's shadow covered her face. She was biting her lip, trying to suppress her gasps, but she couldn't hold back her tears that ran down her face.

 She was biting her lip, trying to suppress her gasps, but she couldn't hold back her tears that ran down her face

Ryuzaki gently stroke her head.

Ryuzaki: " it's ok. We will make sure he will be judged and punished for what he had done."

Momoko managed a nod at that before she wiped away her tears.

Ban: " we still have the trap to take care of."

Niji: " I wonder if you can."

He said with a devilish smirk.

Niji: " soon, he will send it here."

Kazuto: " send what?"

The man merely laugh like crazy while everyone had a confused look.

Jin: " let's go quickly!"

They all snapped at his stern voice and nodded before dashing out the room and heading to the basement...

***

***

As soon as they got in there, they found the door locked, even hard to break through.