Human VS Homunculus...

Roche: " you won't for give me?!"

Mizel stood straight with his green eyes piercing through the blue ones in front of him.

Ruri: " Mizel!"

Mizel: " how dare you do that to them!"

His fist was clinching.

Roche: " you mean those..."

He smiled as he pointed at the homunculi around.

Roche: " they're merely fulfilling their purpose

Roche: " they're merely fulfilling their purpose."

Mizel clicked his tongue.

Roche: " we're the ones who create them, so they have to serve us. By being used as a sacrifice to summon strong demons, they're fulfilling their duty of answering to our needs."

Mizel was shaking in anger.

Mizel: " you create them to sacrifice them! You give them life to make them suffer!"

Roche: " what's the big deal with you? We create them so we're free to use them as we want. They don't have a say in that. Homunculi are nothing but a tool."

As soon as those words left the boy's mouth, Mizel was overwhelmed by a strange dark green aura.

Roche: " what's wrong with you? Why do you care about them this much!"

Mizel dashed forward, gathering all of his power in his right fist.

Mizel: " Homunculi aren't mere tools!"

He punched the blond across the face, and as soon as the fist hit him, a strong burst of air pushed the other boy away.

Mizel: " they have feelings! We have feelings!"

Although the burst was strong, yet, Roche managed to keep his balance. He wiped the blood that ran out his mouth and looked up at the other boy.

Mizel: " we're humans!"

The boy merely smirked at that.

Roche: " I see. So you're one of them. Maybe that will make you a good sacrifice since you're strong!"

He said with a crazy smile.

Roche: " uncle will praise me a lot if I manage to summon another strong demon using
You."

Mizel frowned, clearly angry and ready to wipe the ground with the other boy.

Mizel: " sorry but I don't want to be sacrificed today."

Roche: " all Homunculi should shut their mouth and follow the orders."

He said readying a magical storm in his hand to be launched.

Mizel: " I told you I'm a HUMAN!"

Mizel charged with another air storm surrounding him...

***