Sneaking... Part 2...

Arata: " I don't like it here..."

He said as they walked between the sleeping dragons.

Eriko: " they have a lot of them!"

She exclaimed as she looked at the many dragons laying there.

Ran: " a whole army."

Ruri: " no wonder everyone would fear the queen, she can wipe away whoever dare to oppose her

Ruri: " no wonder everyone would fear the queen, she can wipe away whoever dare to oppose her."

Arata: " it makes me respect the Sleeping Knights for building the courage to stand against her."

Tecchi rubbed the back of his head with a small blush.

Eriko: " they seem all strong."

As she wandered further without the others, she came to a part a little bit far away from where they were. She quickly took a few steps backwards when she saw someone was there.

The blond male was stroking the head of his blue dragon gently.

Kenzaki: " why would Alice-sama leave the castle..."

He seemed sad, after all, he had considered Alice and Erza his siblings since he came to this land when he lost his true siblings.

He continued stroking the dragon's head until it looked to the side while making a sniffing sound.

Eriko quickly backed while holding her mouth with her two hands in fear. What should she do? The others are still there, if she is to run back, they will all get caught.

The male who was alarmed by his dragon's sudden action, reached for his double saber and walked to the corner.

Eriko started to panic when his footsteps got closer. Nevertheless, she narrowed her eyes as she reached to her black and red tonfa guns and readied herself.

When he was very close, she jumped in front of him, ready to shoot him if he is to attack.

Kenzaki backed when she jumped in front of him and his eyes widened when the light of the full moon fell on her face.

Kenzaki: " Eirilyn!..."

The woman didn't waste a second as she quickly shot. Kenzaki quickly moved his double saber to block her shots.

Eriko quickly ran back, warning everyone. Kenzaki tried to run after her.

Kenzaki: " wait!"

Eriko's feet stopped on their own at that. She didn't know why, but she couldn't resist the urge to look back. His green eyes widened as he tried to approach her but her sense of danger yelled at her to run before the guards would come...

***

A while later, they were all hiding in a far away area of the garden.