Sleeping Knights...

Ryuzaki: " it seems Ban-san and his team got into some troubles. Thankfully they were saved before the guards could capture them."

The brunette man returned the card to his pocket as the got closer to the next town.

Kiyomi: " Momo."

She said as she gave the girl a pat on the back.

Momoko: " right..."

She held up her staff that grew longer and the bud in its end bloomed to a beautiful pink rose.

She chanted a few words and their weapons disappeared completely.

Ryuzaki: " that will do it. Thanks Momoko."

The girl nodded with a smile and a small blush.

Ar: " I still can't believe Ban-san and the others made such move."

Ryuzaki sighed.

Ryuzaki: " I understand how they felt. I can't tell for sure if I will manage to hold back if I saw the same thing in front of me."

Mochi: " you better, Captain. Or else we will all end up dead by a dragon."

Ryuzaki: " I will do my best so that won't happen, Mochi."...

***

The black haired young man eyed them from head to feet before turning back to Yuuki with an annoyed look.

" I knew I can't leave you on your own."

Yuuki: " don't say that, Nii-san."

She said with a sweat drop.

Lizabeth: " anyway, Kazuto, since they took out their weapons against both Barbossa and the guards. If anything I'm sure they are trustworthy."

Kazuto merely had a sweat drop at that.

Kazuto: " well, it's true they had done something only a rebel can do, but, can we really trust them? You even went ahead and told them about us, Yuuki."

Yuuki: " well, I was merely trying to gather some strong members."

Ban walked ahead to him.

Ban: " so you're the leader of the Sleeping Knights. Kirigaya Kazuto, and your code name is Kirito."

Kazuto: " seems you've done some homeworks."

Ban: " well, I think I'm lucky when it comes to getting information."

Kazu: " man, when did you have the time to get those information?"

Ban: " when you were snoring and cutting short my sleeping time."

Ami chuckled at that and the man merely looked aside with a taint of pink.

Ban: " there may be a small possibility that we're seeking the same thing."

Kazuto narrowed his eyes.

Ban: " you're trying to save Eragon, and we're trying to save our kingdoms from the same danger. We may be able to work together for a while."

Kazuto: " I still find it hard to believe you. Why would you do such thing as going against the queen?"

Ban narrowed his eyes at him and Kazuto felt a strong aura overwhelming him.