Red Eye...

Their jaws dropped to the ground as they saw the many ships advancing towards the portes where they were standing.

Erza: " this..."

Alice: " it can't be, right?..."

Kazuto: " how did they manage to gather that many in just two weeks?"

Asuna: " maybe the fact that they're kings helped."

As soon as the ships stopped, the dragons detached themselves of the large chains they had been dragging for two days and landed on the ground, filling their stomachs and cooling their throats.

Soon, soldiers in seven different types of armors descended the ships, standing up to salut both Erza and Alice.

Soon, both Seekers and Tsubasa emerged from the large army.

Erza: " I didn't think you would actually bring those many people with you."

Ban: " well, when you had been through major crisis once, you earn a lot of allies."

Alice: " just what type of crisis you had been through."

Ran: " that's a story for another time."

Ryan: " anyway, this is the united army of the whole seven kingdoms. It's here to help Eragon get over the cris of the dragons."

Alice: " I really... Don't know how to thank you... All of you..."

Ar: " you can start by leading those soldiers to where they can get ready."

Alice: " right. Everyone! We're heading to the palace!"

As the soldiers made their way while following Alice, Ken and Ruri saw a woman walking against the flow of people, following a certain grey haired male.

Hide: " here they're."

Ken and Ruri stood in front of Mikoto and their eyes widened, there was no way they can be mistaken her. That similarity to their mother, she was...

Ruri: " aunt Mikoto, right?"

Before they could defend themselves, she tackled them into a tight bear hug.

Mikoto: " I can't believe it! You really look like Onee-sama, you ressemble her a lot! You even smell like her, that smell of sun!"

She backed to allow them to breath and smiled at them.

Mikoto: " call me Mikoto-nee. There is no need to call me aunt. There are really a lot of things I want to ask you about right away but... I'm just glad I met you."

Ken: " same here as well. Glad to meet mom's sister."

Mikoto: " from now on let's be a happy family."

She said with a sweet smile...

***

***

Fanatio: " they're a lot!"

She exclaimed with wide eyes.

Renly : " I bet with those many, we can actually stop Darnic."

Ryuzaki : " don't build high hopes."