To Rossius...

Ruri: " hey! Sendou-san! Kiyoka-nee!"

The purple head waved at them with a smile before running to them. They were waiting for her and the others in front of the castle's gates.

Sendou: " took you so long to pack your things."

Ruri sighed and gave the two males behind her an annoyed look.

Ruri: " that's because there were a certain two who argued about whether we should pack up some additional weapons or not."

Ken: " we're heading to an unknown kingdom, we don't know what kind of dangers are waiting for us there!"

Ken tried to explain himself.

Tohru: " taking more weapons won't help you, you will merely overload yourself."

Tohru stated.

Ken: " making some preparations for the worst scenario is worth an extra weight."

Tohru: " if we got attacked while carrying that extra weight, it can be deadly!"

Their heads clashed.

Sendou: " what a pain. They don't stop don't they, how can you stand living with both of them under the same roof?"

Asuka: " well, they remind me of you and Gouda."

Ruri merely sighed before looking at Heidi who had an annoyed look then turned to the two men with a frown and an air of a commander.

Ruri: " attention!"

Ken and Tohru stopped arguing and turned to salut her.

Ruri: " you got into an argument once again, so you will make three laps around the castle."

Ken&Tohru: " eh! The castle!"

Ruri turned to Mizel.

Ruri: " Mizel, I will leave supervising them to you. Make sure they don't stop for one second."

Mizel smirked as he held his hand up, a few sparks coming out from his finger.

Mizel: " that will be fun."

Ruri: " now go!"

She pointed at them to start and they knew better to not make her any angrier or she would double their punishment, so they started running with Mizel flying just behind them.

She let out a breath and placed her hands on her waist.

Ruri: " hopefully they would be too tired to start another argument after this."

Sendou: " she... She is very strict..."

Kiyoka: " hm... I may learn a few things from her to use on both you and Asuka, or you and Gouda."

Asuka&Sendou: " please no!"

They begged her.

Ruri: " then, let's get in."