Meeting...

Runa and Siune walked down the stairs and to the main hall. It was late in the night and most of the people who stayed there where sharing rooms upstairs and sleeping peacefully.

When the two healers approached their friends, they received worried looks to which they quickly responded to ease their worries.

Siune: " he is resting now, it will need a few days before he is fully recovered."

Kazuto: " I can't believe you were right for the whole time!"

Kazu: " we told you, Ban's hunch is not to be underestimated."

Ruri: " a God's hunch, maybe."

Ar: " personally, I thought you're a crazy leader who is merely speaking based on his feelings."

Muraku: " believe me, most of us thought the same as well."

Ami: " so Jin is back. One thing accomplished."

Ran: " we still have the problem of the dragons' invasion."

Ban nodded and placed his finger on his chin in thoughts.

Ban: " for the whole time, I believed the invasion has something to do with the queen. But..."

Kousuke: " you thought about it too?"

Ban: " of course."

He looked at everyone as they were giving him questioning looks.

Ban: " this kingdom is actually ruled by the nobles, so maybe the coming invasion is their done."

Ryuzaki: " I thought about that possibility too, but the problem is..."

Ban: " why?"

He continued for the other man.

Ban: " From Jin, we now know the queen has a grudge against the seven kingdoms, she is the mean accused here, but for the nobles, I can't find a reason."

Klein: " still, if it's the case, we can't just ignore it."

Kousuke: " we have to be careful of the nobles as well."

Ban looked at Kazuto.

Ban: " I doubt no one saw Blaze when he attacked, we should be ready for when they will attack us."

Ryuzaki: " the problem is that we didn't finish making the special shields yet."

Lisbeth: " I will speed up then."

Yuki: " we will as well."

Ar: " still, we have the problem of the demons. We have to look further into it."

Kiyomi nodded her head in agreement, thinking back to all the bodies they buried and the possibility that they had killed humans.

Mira then walked over to them with a tray in hands and placed it on the table.