A Choice...

By the time he realized it, he wasn't fighting only Kyoka, but a whole army of her followers. All with different shapes and powers. He bit his lip as he understood he couldn't face off that much of enemies. And just when his hand reached once more into the quiver, he found it empty.

Kyoka let out a smirk at that.

Kyoka: " seems he is out of arrows. Everyone! Attack!"

The army of half demons dashed forward.

Deusolbert sighed before holding his bow up and closing his eyes, surprising the enemy with his strange reaction.

A small spark appeared at the end of his bow's string and climbed up before his bow was set on fire. The fire enlarging and even overwhelming his whole body.

He pulled the string and an arrow of flames appeared within it.

Natsu: " eh! He is a fire bender!"

The pink haired man exclaimed as he saw the rising flames, not bothering looking back at the demons heading his way and merely unleashing a burst of fire at them without taking his eyes of the older man.

Natsu: " he seems strong, I will have to ask him to fight me later!"

He said with an excited tone.

Gray: " first of all finish off these things!"

He yelled slamming his fist down on his open palm, making mountains of ice rise up from the ground and trap the demons within them.

On the other hand, Deusolbert had his eyes fixed on the troops of half humans heading his way.

Deusolbert: " those who shall stand in front of me shall be burned to ash and not even their bones will be left."

He let go of his arrow and it created a huge stream of fire, cutting through the troops of the enemy and burning everything it passes by.

Kyoka: " hm, seems he was keeping some tricks up his sleeves. It doesn't really matter, all I have to do is to drain him. Continue the attack!"

She ordered her followers who dashed forward while screaming.

Deusolbert: " useless."...

***

***

Jackal was receiving all the punchs and kicks the red head threw at him. Her hands would be soon covered in some kind of black marks before they explode but that didn't affect her the least. On the contrary, it seemed like if it sets her off more and more.

Rewrite: Dragons' LandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara