Seasonal storm...

When she left him, he was barely able to move, wounds and injuries were covering his body as he merely managed to breath.

He heard the cell's door open and footsteps walking towards him before a hand grabbed his hair and pulled his head up, forcing him to face the one in front of him, blond hair and two teal green eyes.

The male in front of him seemed calm at first, but inside, his blood was boiling in anger.

Kenzaki: " finally I'm face to face with you, Kaidou Jin."

Jin barely managed to take a close look at the male as Kenzaki pulled his head up even further, anger and rage slowly taking over him.

Kenzaki: " 30 years... 30 years ago, I lost everything I had because of you."

Jin's eyes widened at that

Kenzaki: " because of your soul eaters, because of your irresponsibility, my whole family perished!"

Jin merely gritted his teeth at that.

Kenzaki: " now you will pay back for everything you've taken from me, you will pay back for everything you had done!"

He said as he reached for his whip...

***
Rossius...

Three weeks had passed since Eclipse landed in Rossius' castle. That day, Muraku was looking at the sky from his window. He was hoping for the storms to start soon.

" Muraku."

He snapped when he heard a familiar voice and turned back to meet with certain blue eyes.

Muraku: " Arata..."

The red head walked to his friend and placed a hand on his shoulder. The black haired man merely looked down at that.

Arata: " I know you're worried, but you won't change anything by just staying here."

Muraku: " I know but..."

He clenched his fists around the railing of the balcony.

Muraku: " Jin may be getting hurt now, he may be in danger. I can't stand being unable to do anything!"

Arata: " nor any of us... But Muraku, even though we want to find him as soon as possible, we can't do anything but waiting for the seasonal storms. It's not like we can alert the weather. It's already something out of our control."

Muraku: " I know that..."

Arata: " Jin-san will be fine, I know he will. And you know that too. He has a family and a brother waiting for him, he won't die on them."