Spy...

The blacksmith let a smooth smirk as she admired her handwork. The brunette woman waiting for her couldn't help a satisfied smile as she saw her rapier ready.

Asuna: " thanks Lis."

She said placing a few coins in the pinkette hand while receiving with the other her rapier.

Lisbeth: " I tried enhancing its speed, hope you find it good."

Asuna: " of course I will

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Asuna: " of course I will. You're the best blacksmith ever. Although I don't get why there aren't a lot of people coming to your shop?"

Lisbeth held her hands together and smiled sadly.

Lisbeth: " because most people hate halves."

She muttered to herself.

Asuna: " did you say something?"

Lisbeth shook her head with a smile.

Lisbeth: " nothing important. By the way, you didn't come with your teacher as usual."

Asuna: " he has some stuff to take care of in the center of the capital so I'm alone."

Lisbeth: " I see."

Asuna: " thanks again about the rapier."

Lisbeth: " it was nothing. Take care on your way back."

She waved at her as she climbed the stairs to get to the door.

Asuna: " alright then, see you later."

She waved at her and left. Lisbeth let a breath she didn't know she was holding. Even if Asuna was her best friend, she couldn't let her guard down around her since they were on opposite sides. She had to remind herself of that many times, that she can't truly be a friend for Asuna...

***

Asuna: " master!"

She waved at the blunette man who was waiting for her in the capital's center.

Bercouli: " yo Asuna, done with your rapier?"

The brunette nodded with a confident smile.

Asuna: " I can't wait to try it in a fight against you."

Bercouli: " now that sounds interesting."

He said before looking back at the end of the path he came from and narrowed his eyes.

Bercouli: " why don't make it a little bit more interesting."

Asuna: " eh?"

Bercouli: " Asuna, we will have a match, if I win, there is a favor I want to ask from you."