Farewell Irene...

The next day was the one they all had to bid their farewell to their queen.

As they all walked silently to the graveyard, holding their Queen's coffin on their shoulders. They all vowed to follow on her footsteps.

Even Seekers, Tsubasa and the Sleeping Knights were there as well, after all, Irene manged to gain their respect, both as a strict and softhearted queen.

After the coffin was buried under the ground. Both Erza and Alice walked to the two memorial stones standing side by side, each with a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

Alice: " you can rest now, mother."

Erza: " we will take care of the kingdom

Erza: " we will take care of the kingdom. Just rest there with my father."

They placed down the bouquets and backed from them as they send their last prayers for their parents...

***

***
Far Away...

The fat man walked through the doors with a confident smirk.

Gordes: " it's the day, Darnic. Finally the Queen is gone forever, as we wanted."

Darnic only gave a smirk, not bothering to look up from the book he was reading.

Darnic: " of course this day would come. Everything is going according to my plans."

Gordes made his way through the room and to the sofa across Darnic

Gordes: " finally the time to take over the kingdom had come."

The smirk on Darnic's face seemed to grow more by the moment.

Darnic: " our forces are almost on place. We can start our full out assault soon."