Slave Dealer...

The next morning...

There was no sign of a movement from the enemy. So the morning went by as calm as they could ever imagine.

Ban was walking to the storing room to get some weapons for some of the new members who decided to join them.

He suddenly stopped before his hand reached to the handle and turned on his heels. Just as he was about to leave, Jin passed by his side, heading to the storing room.

Ban: " Jin! Wait!"

As he turned to warn him, it was already late. The black and white haired man was drenched from head to toe as a bucket full of water fell on him.

Tsk

Eriko jumped out from behind the boxes. And pointed at Ban.

Eriko: " why the hell don't you fall for any prank?!"

Ban pointed at Jin with a sweat drop.

Ban: " you have other problems to worry about."

Eriko looked at the man who took the bucket off his head. A burst of air came out from under him, drying his clothes before turning towards Eriko with a horrifying glare, clearly didn't like the prank.

Eriko backed with a sweat drop.

Eriko: " so... Sorry... I didn't mean it for yo-"

A small tornado picked from under her, spinning her around for a couple of second before letting her down.

She was swaying around, her hair was a mess while her eyes were spinning.

Eriko: " everything is spinning..."

As she was about to fall down, Jin grabbed her.

Jin: " the next time, make sure I don't get involved in your pranks, or else you will be spinning for a long time."

When he was sure she regained her balance, he let her and continued what he had to do.

Eriko puffed her cheeks as she looked at Ban who was trying to hold back his laugh.

She blushed and yelled at him.

Eriko: " be sure I will make you fall for a prank no matter what!"

And she stormed away...

***

Alice scanned over the area again before handing back the scope to Klein.

Alice: " that's strange. They're doing nothing!"

Erza: " that's only natural. They're getting their dragons ready after all."

Liz: " the silence before the storm, right?"

Asuna: " we can only assume the next fight will be rough."