Prophecy...

It was more like she blacked out since she saw all that. She didn't know how or when she and Ban stopped in front of an inn. To her surprise, it wasn't that bad. Not elegant of course but humble. Ban wouldn't bring her to a dirty inn after all.

Ban led her to a table where she sat down and thought, thought about what she saw, thought about what she had heard fro the whole time from other advisors and her mother, thought about the future of their kingdom.

Ban went to grab some food and came back with a tray with some soup, bread and better. He handed her a cup of water which she took thankfully, still the slight shock was present on her face.

Ban sat down in front of her and sighed.

Ban: " look, I'm sorry that you had to see that but... The truth is always shocking."

Erza looked down at her own reflection on the water surface.

Erza: " our kingdom is really suffering more than I thought. I've always heard that we're facing poverty but I never imagined it to reach to this point."

Ban: " you can't expect to evaluate the kingdom's situation by merely looking at neighborhood of nobles. Those of commoners are what truly speak of the kingdom."

Erza: " did Alice see all of that? Is that why she decided to leave?"

She clenched her hands-on her cup tightly.

Ban: " now as you saw the truth of the kingdom's situation, you ought to be aware of what you have to do."

Erza: " why did you show me all of that? Why would you care in the first place? This is not your kingdom, so why would you do all of this?"

Ban: " if it's my kingdom or not, I can't turn my back on people who are suffering like this."

Erza: " then, would you lay down your life for the sake of those people?"

Ban narrowed his eyes at her sudden question and Erza rose up two determined eyes.

Erza: " would you give your own life so that the people of this kingdom can live happily?"

Ban: " what do you mean by 'give my own life'?"

Erza: " as you saw, this kingdom is suffering. It has been suffering since my father, the king, was killed. The only way to restore its balance is to avenge him and hold a light sacrifice to receive blessing."

Ban narrowed his eyes at that.

Ban: " so you're saying that if I give my life in a Light Sacrifice, Eragon will be saved?"

Erza: " right!"

She looked up at him begging rather than asking.

Ban: " you're wrong."

Erza's eyes widened at that.

Ban: " fixing the kingdom the easy way by killing someone, is that truly what you believe? Do you think this will work out?"

Erza: " it's our only-"

Apollo: " you have other ways don't you!"

His voice became deeper as Apollo took control, his eyes shined in a red color while his scar shined in a warm orange color.

As their table was slightly far from the others, the people there didn't seem to notice that.

Apollo: " you can fix Eragon by your own hands, by your hard work without shedding any blood. Yet, you would rather believe that killing someone can be a solution."

Erza: " but, mother said..."

Apollo: " as the one who gave the light bending to humans, I'm really disappointed to see them killing light benders for the myth of the Light Sacrifice, no matter how much blessing you get, it can't wash away the sin of killing someone."