Plan...

Night...

They all kept silence as they sat down in the hall of the inn. Everyone diving inside his own head.

Kazuto: " I can't believe Ban-san did this!"

Asuna: " if he didn't, we could have been wiped out, all of us

Asuna: " if he didn't, we could have been wiped out, all of us."

Ryuzaki: " he may have saved us, but..."

Alice: " they will surely sacrifice him."

She clinched her fists, not able to believe her mother would truly do something like that.

Jennifer: " we have to save him!"

Erza: " we can't."

She said firmly.

Erza: " they have dragons, they have a strong army and most of all the people are with them now. We can't make a move towards them or we will be surely done for."

" That's not true."

Suddenly the door of the inn was pushed open, letting in a blond young man.

Jin: " Ryan, where have you been?"

Ami: " we were worried about you."

Ryan walked to them.

Ryan: " sorry for making you worried, I had to fly above the capital for a while."

Alice: " do you have a plan to save your father?"

She said as she stepped forward and Ryan nodded.

Ryan: " Dad himself is depending on us now. It's all going according to his plan."

He gained everyone's interest with that.

Ar: " according to his plan?"

Ryan: " right, dad would never give up easily. He believes that we will save him."

" The rest is up to you."

He narrowed his eyes as he replayed those words once more in his head.

Ryan: " and we will save him."

Seekers, Tsubasa and the sleeping Knights had their eyes narrowed at that.

Ryuzaki: " then let us hear your plan."...

***