Sneaking... Part 1...

When the sun was about to set, everyone were getting ready for their grand mission to sneak into the castle.

Yuuki: " I can't believe we're finally doing it, we're finally sneaking into the castle!"

Kazuto: " Yuuki, you're very excited."

Yuuki: " sorry, but I really can't help it. We couldn't for once get through the castle's walls when we tried, but now, it seems we will do it."

Ami and Eriko walked to her with a smile.

Ami: " I think we will be under your guidance for a while, Yuuki."

Yuuki: " leave it to me!"

Eriko: " we look forward to work with you."

She said holding up her hand. Yuuki smiled as she shook it but her face suddenly turned blue.

When their hands parted, a sneak like toy jumped from Yuuki's hand and landed on her head, startling her.

She let a scream while Eriko was laughing hard at the girl's expression.

Ami on the other hand sweat dropped as she took the toy from Yuuki's head with an awkward smile.

Yuuki finally calmed down

Yuuki: " you scared me!"

Eriko on the other hand was rolling on the ground at that.

Ryuzaki: " that's Eriko for you, she can't stop pranking others."

He said with a sweat drop, nevertheless, a small smile found its way through his lips.

Techi, a massive half-fairy with short sandy hair, small eyes to the point that you think they are closed and a small tattoo of two light brown lines on his left cheek, walked to them. He was wearing a simple light brown and green outfit with armor plat.

Tecchi: " everything is ready."

Kazuto: " ok then, Ban-san, I will have to ask you to take care of Yuuki."

Yuuki: " I'm not a kid who need to be taken care of!"

Ban: " then, is everyone ready?"

He met the nods of the members who will be going.

Ban: " good then, Yuuki, please lead the way."

The girl saluted him with a smile before leading them out of the inn and through the zigzagged alleys of the capital...

***
Castle...

Erza lied down on her bed, although she was relieved her sister was fine and didn't get hurt, she still couldn't get why on Earth she would leave.

She sighed as she closed her eyes, trying to push away all her worries. Suddenly a knock on the door pulled her back into reality. She walked to the door and opened it only for her to be face to face with the long light brown soul. He was putting a small smile on his face as he was pushing the wheelchair of his summoner.