Alice...

" ... When the kingdom is drawn within blood, he will appear. Riding on the king of the dragons, shining as the sun of the day, wielding a weapon of a god, he will bring peace back to our kingdom and wash away the blood that stained it..."

The blonde girl's eyes widened whenever she read that part. She felt excited and wanted to see that savor right away. Imagining him riding a string dragon and swaying around his glorious weapon. The longer she imagined, the more she wanted to meet him.

 The longer she imagined, the more she wanted to meet him

Alice: " will this person come to save us, Nee-sama?"

Erza smiled as she patted the head of her younger sister.

Erza: " he will when the kingdom needs him. It was said that he is a god who wouldn't hesitate to help anyone. I'm sure when he will pass by here on his dragon, he will surely save us."

Alice looked back to her book with wide excited eyes, a wide excited smile on her face.

Alice: " a god..."...

***

Alice: " a god! Couldn't you come up with something more believable!?"

Ryan: " but it's the truth! I'm a half god!"

Alice: " come on! You?! I admit you're strong and somehow able to bend the seven elements but there is no way you can be a god!"

Ryan sighed at that.

Ryan: " though Silica believed it easily..."

He muttered to himself.

Alice: " did you say something?"

Ryan: " I just said forget about it, okay. And let's head down, it seems Amayori is tired."

The woman puffed her cheeks at him.

Alice: " at first trying to make me believe that stupid story and now telling me what to do with my dragon!? I don't need you to tell me when Amayori is tired, I can find it out on my own!"

She said as she loosened the bridle, as soon as she did that, the dragon landed on the ground and the two humans hopped down to take a rest.

As Amayori moved to the nearby lake to fill its stomach with fishes, Ryan and Alice sat down a tree, taking a break.

Ryan: " so, what about you?"

Alice blinked twice at him.

Ryan: " I told you the reason why I can bend seven elements, whether to believe it or not depends on you. But what about you? Why did you jump at the chance of fleeing the castle anyway?"