Dragon's den...

It was more like a huge hole that was digged in the small mountain near the capital. She was tied by chains to Kenzaki's dragon as it flew towards that hole.

The trip didn't take so long before that she was placed down on the ground. She looked at the den in front of her, it was so dark and had metal bars to prevent the monster inside from getting out.

Kenzaki: " I'm surprised that you're not afraid. Everyone who was brought here starts shaking immediately since he sees the den."

Ran: " well, unfortunately for you, I've faced more terrifying things."

Kenzaki: " ho! So I'm looking forward to how you will face this dragon."

He said as he opened a bared  door before pushing the woman inside the den, a smirk on his face.

Kenzaki: " I would have felt sorry for you if you were any other prisoner, but since you're that sinner's friend, then you totally deserve it."

Ran: " quit calling him a sinner! He is a hundred time better than you!"

She yelled at him, but his smirk merely widened.

Kenzaki: " I advise you to not yell to not get its attention immediately."

Ran clicked her tongue as she looked at the dark depth of the den. She then saw a pair of red eyes staring through her golden ones.

Kenzaki: " what! He noticed you already! Good luck surviving, though I doubt you will!"

He mocked as he walked to his dragon before getting on and leaving.

Ran held her hands up, fire covering her arms till her elbow.

Ran: " I'm not letting you get the delicious meal you yearn for."

The dragon approached her and she was able to see his large form as it walked between the bones and skeletons thrown everywhere around them while breathing smoke out.

As it got closer, Ran couldn't help but feeling that it was familiar to her. It wasn't until it got very close when she saw its big round blue eye, a very familiar eye for her.