Rules...

As soon as the storms started in Eragon, everyone took refugee in their houses and prayed that what they had of food and water would last until the storm will end.

At that night when the storms started, Ryan and Silica were running under the rain. They were all wet by the time they reached the door of the inn Silica mentioned. The bell rang as they pushed the door open and as soon as they stepped in, the warmth of the place overwhelmed them and pushed the coldness of that night off them.

" Welcome to my humble inn."

A masculine voice welcomed them as a massive bald man walked to them, he had a dark brown skin and a brown eyes as well as a  brown goatee. He had two silver earrings on his left ear and was wearing a dark brown long sleeve shirt and dark black quite large pants with brown high boots.

" I see you brought someone with you, Silica."

Silica: " that's right, hope you won't mind treating him as a friend of mine for the night, Agil."

The man hummed as he looked at the blond young male closely with a smirk.

Agil: " you don't seem like you're from a nearby town, I'm sure you came from far away, right?"

Ryan merely nodded at that before bowing.

Ryan: " I'm Ryan, sorry for bothering you."

Agil: " don't worry about it, everyone who is Silica's friend is mine as well. I'm Andrew Gilbert, you can call me Agil for short."

Ryan nodded.

Ryan: " thanks for your help, Agil-san."

Agil: " I'm sure you're both starving, right?"

The rumble of their empty stomachs was more of an answer for him.

Agil: " alright then, take a seat near the fireplace and I will be right back with some food."

They both made their way to an isolated table, and as soon as Silica took off her bag, a small blue head appeared. Silica panicked while she tried to push it back to the bag until she noticed Ryan was staring at her. She was sure then that she can't shrug the matter off.

The head appeared more and Ryan's eyes widened for a second as he knew it was that of a small blue dragon with red eyes.

Silica was shivering in fear at that point.

Silica: " please don't tell anyone about this..."

Ryan blinked in confusion.

Ryan: " I won't, but why all this fear?"

Silica's eyes widened.

Silica: " you mean you don't know?!"

Ryan tilted his head.

Ryan: " know what?"

Silica: " here, it's not allowed for people except the Knights and royal army as well as nobles who are very close to the queen to own a dragon. If anyone finds out about that, they may take Pina from me."