Memories...

As they were taking the injured back to the inn, a certain blond soul eater and silver haired half fairy took them by surprise.

Tsubasa's members quickly ran to them and took the unconscious woman inside.

Sioune: " you're injured! You should get treated as well!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wendy: " I will take care of it."

She said as she started healing both Kousuke and Hide.

Hide: " I see there was a battle here."

He said as he saw the traces of the fight.

Ryuzaki: " we got attacked by demons."

Momoko: " a huge army of dragons."

Kousuke: " even after sending all those demons after us, they still got more!"

Ryuzaki: " that just goes to show us how strong our enemy is."

Rikka: " we have to be more careful."

Kiyomi: " more importantly..."

She looked at both Hide and Kousuke.

Kiyomi: " you got there in time, right?"

Kousuke: " if we didn't, she wouldn't be in her usual shape, right?"

Hide: " they were about to make her go through that new type of ritual."

Mochi: " she must have been through a rough time. Else she wouldn't look that pale."

Ryuzaki: " she will be fine."

Tsubasa looked up at their leader.

Ryuzaki: " Eriko is strong, she will be fine. I believe in that."

Kiyomi: " right. And before we could even know, we will be all pranked again."...

***

Asuna: " no more locking then?"

Liz sighed.

Liz: " Kazuto said that since you didn't run away when you had the chance to, then there is nothing to worry about. So, what do you want to talk about?"

Asuna: " why do you hate nobles? What did they do to you?"

Liz seemed uncomfortable with the subject. But nevertheless, she sighed. That was her first time to talk to her friend properly since she found out about her truth.

Rewrite: Dragons' Landजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें