Tsubasa...

" don't worry, the chosen one by god is here to lend you a hand."

Seekers' members were surprised while the new team's members were shocked, Eriko was about to reach to her Tonfa Guns only for Hide to place a hand on her shoulder, to which she refrained

Jennifer: " Kousuke? Why are you here?"

Kousuke walked to them and took the seat next to Ban.

Kousuke: " your Uncle asked for my help as I'm the only one able to track Kaidou Jin without the need for the gods' bond."

Elie looked at Ban with a risen eyebrow.

Ban: " well, I too tried to track him before coming here but couldn't, so I took a turn and asked Kousuke for help."

Kiyomi: " first of all, why there is a soul eater on the ground? As long as I remember, soul eaters were prohibited from interfering with the surface since the Golem incident. And they can't go on the ground unless they drink someone's blood."

Kousuke: " yeah, prohibited by me. Plus, I don't need to drink blood every time I need to go to the surface because I'm cursed with an eternal blood contract."

He said giving the brunette a side annoyed look which he merely answered with a roll of his eyes.

Ryuzaki: " an eternal one, I thought they are mere legend?"

Kousuke: " you and me both, but Mr. Yamano Ban here proved us to be wrong."

Ar: " anyway, what did you mean that you can track Kaidou Jin?"

Kousuke: " the condition of my blood contract is to protect Kaidou Jin no matter what. And if I don't do so, I may die. So since I know his blood's smell very well, I can find him wherever he is with my strong sense, not to mention the blood contract can create some kind of instinct that always drives us to find our target no matter what."

" Amazing, is the blood contract really that strong?"

The chestnut haired woman, Rikka, had her amber eyes wide at that.

Kousuke: " yeah, but as I said, if I fail to protect him I may lose my life, so it's dangerous and rude."

Ryuzaki: " so, how can you prove that the land behind the ocean exist there?"

Kousuke: " because I feel he is there exactly. So I'm sure there is a land there."

Rikka: " you can tell where he is?"

Kousuke: " not only that. I can know even his condition from here."

Elie: " how is he?"

Kousuke looked at her for a while and sighed.

Kousuke: " Ban's blood started poking me a bit, but it's not like the boiling when he is in a deadly situation. So most likely that he got hurt."

Ban: " well, as long as we have Kousuke with us, we will find that land for sure. But I still think riding a storm will be faster."