Believe...

Although the magical barrier was supposed to block off any attack, yet, it wasn't made to block an attempt to enter the inn normally, so the soldiers wouldn't face any troubles to get inside.

As soon as they realized that, Jin and Ban hurried back to try and reach there in time.

Ban: " everyone... Please stay safe..."...

***

***

The fight was rough, and they couldn't make it back to the inn. They were surrounded and held back.

Everyone were evacuated to the basement, only Mira and Wendy stayed in the main hall.

Wendy: " it's surely very noisy outside."

Mira: " sounds like a rough battle out there

Mira: " sounds like a rough battle out there."

Wendy: " they're having a hard time."

She said holding her hands together, clearly worried.

Mira: " cheer up."

She voiced out as she felt the gloomy atmosphere.

Mira: " they will be fine. I can assure you. They're our strongest members after all."

Wendy had a small smile before her eyes caught a movement through out the window.

Mira, noticing this, narrowed her eyes as she got closer to the glass, scanning over the surrounding area carefully.

Her eyes caught sight of an outline of a bunch of people from the shadow, and she could tell there were many of them heading their way.

Mira: " Wendy, stay here."

She said as she walked to the door under their confused looks.

Wendy: " what's wrong, Mira-san?"

The white haired woman had a serious air that she didn't see before.

Mira: " the enemies reached here. I have to protect you and everyone else in this inn. No matter what, don't go outside."

Wendy: " but, didn't Tecchi-san say..."

Mira: " if they try to enter forcefully they won't be able to. Yet, if they enter in a naturel manner, they won't face any problem. It won't take them long to figure that out. So I have to make sure they won't get closer to this inn."

She then opened the door and walked out. Wendy and ran to the window to see what was happening outside.

Her eyes widened as she saw soldiers coming out from behind the nearby buildings and pointing their weapons at Mira.