Finale... Part 2...

The two swords clashed with the two man trying hard to cut down each other. Each causing some serious damage to the other.

Ryan: " are you seriously trying to ruin others' lives for that!"

Darnic: " do you think that what I had been through isn't that much!"

He said pushing the blond away.

Ryan: " it's! But you're not the first one to suffer! And you will not be the last!"

He shot a beam of light at the male who had to close his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Ryan in front of him. He brought his rapier in time to block his sword.

Ryan: " the hard moments should make us understand the misery of those living like us or worse! It shouldn't make us wish to make others go through the same!"

He closed the gap between their faces, and while Darnic was glaring at him, Ryan quickly directed a kick covered with blue fire at, causing an explosion that send him flying away.

Ryan: " I won't lose! Not to you!"

He caught up with him, his sword covered with lightning this time as he slashed, Darnic stopped him using his rapier.

Darnic: " and I'm not losing to the like of you who still look at the world with sparkling eyes!"

They broke and backed before moving forward again, exchanging attacks once more with a high speed that their swords can't be seen.

Azure was still fighting red eyes, yet still, no matter what attacks they direct at each other, their skins were tough to not get even scratched.

Darnic: " this world deserve to be treated the same way it did to me!"

He dashed forward.

Ryan: " you're wrong!"

His sword was filled with all colors of spectrum before they blend into a magnificent light crystal blue glow. He held it up as he moved forward.

Ryan: " Final Cry!"

Darnic: " you're dead!"

They flew past each other and stopped, waiting for a few seconds to see who was affected, Ryan received a slash on the side while Darnic had one across the chest, it even cut through his wings and he stared falling down.

Ryan: " the fights we had been through. If it means something then it means this world holds both white and black. Just because you've been on the black sidr for a while doesn't mean that the world is black! You're the only one who decide how it's and repaint it as you want!"

Ryan tried to catch up with the male to save him but his eyes widened when Darnic smirked.

Darnic: " you may have finished me off, but it's not the end yet."

His seal glowed.

Darnic: " I will sacrifice every soul I consumed, even my own soul, to summon one of the strongest demons ever!"

Ryan: " stop!"

Darnic: " show yourself! Radius!"

He was devoured by a black smoke before he hit the ground. The smoke enlarge and started to form a shape as it grew by the second.

The smoke solidified. The color changed from black to white, forming a huge woman with white skin, welding both a lance and a sword in her hands.

 The color changed from black to white, forming a huge woman with white skin, welding both a lance and a sword in her hands