Wyvern...

Ban: " I will hold her back."

Yuuki: " but-"

Ban: " hurry and go!"

He yelled at her. She snapped and was obliged to follow the order.

As Erza shot her first fire enchanted arrow, Ban reflected it.

Erza: " I won't let you escape

Erza: " I won't let you escape."

She jumped out of the window, and for Ban's surprise, her black dragon came just in time so that she fell exactly on top of it and chased after him as he tried to get as far as possible from her.

Still, compared to her dragon's large wings and his, there was a large difference in their speed.

Ban bit his lip as he realized he didn't have the strength to teleport again. All he did was trying to dodge her dragon while looking for a way to run from her.

Erza on the other hand seemed determined to catch him no matter what are the costs.

Unbeknown to them, there was a figure watching from the castle's roof as Ban was trying to run away from the black dragon and its owner.

He let a wide smirk as he held up his hand. Like what happened with Gordes, there was a red glow before a black seal appeared on the back of the man's hand.

" Crack the time and space and answer to my call, Wyvern!"

There was a black lightning for a second that startled both Ban and Erza. Soon Ban's eyes widened when he saw the familiar shape of the black dragon.

Ban: " what's just!"

As the Wyvern moved forward to attack, Ban hardly managed to dodge, only to find himself in front of Erza's dragon.

Erza: " got you now!"

His eyes widened when the dragon got closer but the Wyvern attacked Erza, getting her attention from Ban.

While the Wyvern was busy with Erza, Ban thought it was his best opportunity to get away.

But, as he looked back at Erza that was still struggling with the demon, he bit his lip.

The Wyvern and the black dragon clashed claws before each let out a loud roar. The demon then surrounded itself with a stream of darkness and spin around, slashing at Erza's dragon with the pointed end of its tail.

The dragon roared before that it fell down, its passenger falling with it.

Erza bit her lip as she braced herself to the impact, but it didn't come. She felt herself floating and looked up at the man who grabbed her arm before she could fall.

Erza: " you! What are you doing!"

Ban: " saving your life!"

Erza: " I didn't ask for that! Let me go! Now!"