Ryan's Return...

As they finished with the rest of the towns, they flew back towards the capital. But as they were crossing the sky on board of their dragons, Alice felt the hair at the back of her neck standing up.

She looked around for a second before finally her eyes went up, and her jaws dropped in shock.

Ryan was the first to notice her strange look and he followed where she was looking and his eyes widened.

Everyone followed their suit and their reaction was the same. Above them, was a very huge crimson eyes.

 Above them, was a very huge crimson eyes

Alice: " God... Knows!"

Jennifer: " oi! What's happening here?"

She asked the only woman who seemed like she knew what was happening.

Alice: " it's mother's technique. It allows her to see and hear everything that is happening on a large scale."

Ryan: " she observes the whole kingdom right know!"

He snapped as it hit him. Alice nodded slowly.

Alice: " she is seeing everyone and everything, even us, right now."

Lizbeth: " the famous technique that allows her to keep an eye on the kingdom, literally."

They all looked up at the huge eye...

***
Capital...

The whirlwind wiped out all of the enemy's archers. As Momoko checked her surrounding, she snapped due to the sudden move of Kyubi to avoid an arrow that was shot their way.

Quickly regaining her balance, she looked back at the one who shot her. A man with light brown long hair stood with his bow still pointed at her.

Chiron: " I have to admit, you're really strong to be able to create that magical arrow on the spot. But..."

"